Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A mandate that disenfranchises the lower class in Canada, thanks to vaccine card forgeries

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
MotorCityRadioFreak

A mandate that disenfranchises the lower class in Canada, thanks to vaccine card forgeries

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Oct 15, 2021 9:31 pm

People like our dear Turkeytop who don't have a smart phone are sure to be screwed after it is mandated that QR codes be presented to do the majority of all activities in Canada. Apparently, too many people are forging the paper vaccine cards in Canada. Seems like there has to be a better way. Not good, Mr. Trudeau.

https://ca.yahoo.com/ontario-covid19-va ... 25998.html

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Re: A mandate that disenfranchises the lower class in Canada, thanks to vaccine card forgeries

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:58 pm

It's absurd or perhaps even offensive for the article to suggest that, those of us who choose not to have a cell phone are, somehow, of a "lower class."

The Q code is just a convenience for business places and their customers. The printed certificate may still legally be used.
What will Ontarians need to show as vaccine proof?

Each person in Ontario can use the electronic version of their vaccine certificate or print a paper copy to show at various businesses and services

Alternatively, the original vaccine receipt from when residents were inoculated can also be shown
This program is specific to the province of Ontario and although Trudeau may like to be given credit, it was an initiative by Ontario's Conservative government.

On Nov 8, the US will be opening its border to fully vaccinated Canadians. I'm waiting to see what form of proof your DHS will be demanding to let us into your country.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Re: A mandate that disenfranchises the lower class in Canada, thanks to vaccine card forgeries

Post by Matt » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:24 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Oct 15, 2021 10:58 pm
It's absurd or perhaps even offensive for the article to suggest that, those of us who choose not to have a cell phone are, somehow, of a "lower class."

The Q code is just a convenience for business places and their customers. The printed certificate may still legally be used.
What will Ontarians need to show as vaccine proof?

Each person in Ontario can use the electronic version of their vaccine certificate or print a paper copy to show at various businesses and services

Alternatively, the original vaccine receipt from when residents were inoculated can also be shown
This program is specific to the province of Ontario and although Trudeau may like to be given credit, it was an initiative by Ontario's Conservative government.

On Nov 8, the US will be opening its border to fully vaccinated Canadians. I'm waiting to see what form of proof your DHS will be demanding to let us into your country.
You've designated yourself as part of the lowest class, which is the working class.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:43 am

Matt wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:24 am
[

You've designated yourself as part of the lowest class, which is the working class.
Your assertion that Working Class = Lower Class is nothing more than liberal elitism.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:42 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 9:43 am
Matt wrote:
Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:24 am
[

Your assertion that Working Class = Lower Class is nothing more than liberal elitism.
It is the class structure of the United States.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Oct 18, 2021 8:54 am

So, if we ever get back to the US, we'll be low class, trailer trash. Like the untouchables in India's caste system.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic