Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Vaccine Passport

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Vaccine Passport

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:59 pm

As of today, Ontario residents must show proof of vaccination to enter nonessential businesses such as gyms, bars, restaurants and strip clubs.

For the middle class they can download a ap to their phone, The rest of us can download a PDF copy of a document showing proof of vaccination. Of course, the Ontario Government website crashed at midnight last night.

It's up and running now but they say there will be a delay before I can access the site. I am #420358 in the queue..

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

km1125

Re: Vaccine Passport

Post by km1125 » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:20 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:59 pm
As of today, Ontario residents must show proof of vaccination to enter nonessential businesses such as gyms, bars, restaurants and strip clubs.

For the middle class they can download a ap to their phone, The rest of us can download a PDF copy of a document showing proof of vaccination. Of course, the Ontario Government website crashed at midnight last night.

It's up and running now but they say there will be a delay before I can access the site. I am #420358 in the queue..
Probably one of the reasons we don't want those people here. You guys tolerate crap like that it might be too contagious to folks here. (more contagious than COVID!!)

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:25 pm

Thirty minutes into the process. Still not to the head of the queue. Now the system has crashed again..

Conservative government that until three weeks ago was opposed to a vaccine passport. It's to be expected.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:31 pm

The vaccine passports should be required. Canada has done better against COVID than we have. The province of Ontario has had less cases of COVID while having more people. Why? Masks. And once they get caught up on vaccinations, the disparity will be even greater.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:51 pm

Finally did get our printed certificates today.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:54 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:31 pm
The vaccine passports should be required. Canada has done better against COVID than we have. The province of Ontario has had less cases of COVID while having more people. Why? Masks. And once they get caught up on vaccinations, the disparity will be even greater.
Why is our idiot president punishing Canadians that have FAR outpaced Americans in vaccinations not enter our country?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:03 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:54 pm

Why is our idiot president punishing Canadians that have FAR outpaced Americans in vaccinations not enter our country?

The decision isn't made directly by the President. It's DHS. Unlike your former President. Joe Biden doesn't interfere with the day to day operations of his departments.

DHS has good reason to be concerned. Infection rates in some of our western provinces are out of control.

They can't open the International border to Ontarians only They would have to open the entire length of the border.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Sep 23, 2021 11:41 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:54 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:31 pm
The Canadians are doing the same for us. Vaccinated people are less likely to cause deadly spread than unvaccinated. That's why 95% of COVID positive people in the hospital are unvaccinated.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:15 am

Would it be any less racist to require a vaccine passport in order to go about your daily life than it would to require an ID to vote?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:34 pm

Bryce wrote:
Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:15 am
Would it be any less racist to require a vaccine passport in order to go about your daily life than it would to require an ID to vote?
Michigan has voter ID requirements. Next!

Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic