Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Pet Pictures Thread

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Deleted User 9015

Pet Pictures Thread

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:11 am

Everyone has at least one. (Tip: Don't link directly from your social media. Upload to a site like ibb or imgur or something. There are plenty of idiots who will use a link like that to collect info on you, especially if they disagree with you).

Bryce

Re: Pet Pictures Thread

Post by Bryce » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:12 am

Nice Boston's. Their popularity has went through the roof in recent years. Why don't you share what makes them so popular?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:23 am

I can only show their images, not their smells. The brown one, when I changed their food, legit farted like every minute or two for two days, I almost took her to the vet. She farts like crazy. She's not sick just farts all over the place.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:38 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:23 am
I can only show their images, not their smells. The brown one, when I changed their food, legit farted like every minute or two for two days, I almost took her to the vet. She farts like crazy. She's not sick just farts all over the place.
Food changes can do that if not done correctly. Be glad it didn't cause Diarrhea which can happen with food changes too.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:10 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:38 am
Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:23 am
Food changes can do that if not done correctly. Be glad it didn't cause Diarrhea which can happen with food changes too.
I did mix old and new, anything else that could help? We don't change much.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:40 pm

Start slow. Quarter cup new with three quarters old for about four days. Then go half and half for four then a quarter old with three quarters new for four days and then completely new. Mixing some raw pumpkin, NOT PUMKIN PIE PUMKIN, for the first few day's helps too.

Here's The Bear...

Image[/url]

And Gretel...

Deleted User 9015

Post by Deleted User 9015 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:09 pm

yea we went half and half and the foods are quite different. Never heard about using raw pumpkin. I will definitely do that. I am sure they will love that.

Those are beatiful dogs, nice coats on them. Didn't you get some Boxers?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:17 am

Neckbeard wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:09 pm

Those are beatiful dogs, nice coats on them. Didn't you get some Boxers?
The coats are the result of adding flax seed and salmon oil to their food on a daily basis. Most dry dog foods, even the expensive ones, have the omega 3 oils cooked out of them. If you're not feeding raw, the addition of these two items is essential for a healthy coat.

My boxer boy died a few years ago. I have had several boxers come through my home since then, but they were rescues that needed to be healed and trained. As much as it killed me, I adopted them out to a worthy family.

This was Gretta...

She came to me with a horrid skin condition (in this picture, you can still see remnants below her chest that hadn't completely healed yet) and absolutely no training. I was the first to even put a collar on her. Took about three months to get her to A 1 condition. I fell in love with her and wanted to keep her, but "mama" put her foot down. She now lives with a nice family in White Lake.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 1:59 am

I missed my dog Pepe who was curly black when I was growing up as a kid (died in December 1978) as well as Edith the cat (who did not liked me because she meowed a lot & hissed when I petted her (also died in December of 1978) Kool the black cat (died in 1993) & Kai the Siamese white cat (died in late 1997) who came by me while I massage her & drooled me in my face. Also I did NOT like Thumper the skunk who my parents got in the Autumn of 1977 till he died in mid 1983 because the skunk was too fat!! Since late 1997, I do not have any pets in my house!!

matt1

Post by matt1 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 2:04 am

My late Siamese cat Kai brought in some mice in the woods in her mouth & put it in my living room & scared the shit out of me but it was caught!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic