Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Waze

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Re: Waze

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:57 pm

I sometime use GPS. But it has been wrong too often for me to really trust it. In Florida, my wife wanted me to drive her to a women's store called Tuesday Morning. I looked up the address and punched it in. I didn't ask for Tuesday Morning, I asked for a specific address.

The store was on Tyrone BLVD and it took us in that direction. Because the address was an odd number I knew it would be on the left side of the road. Suddenly the device was telling me to turn right, into Tyrone Square Mall. It directed me to drive right around to the back of the mall and then told me I was at my destination. I was at the rear, receiving door of a Ruby Tuesday restaurant.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:37 pm

That's a great story! :D

Paul Woods reminds me a bit of the Swedish Chef from the Muppets when he speaks!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 12, 2021 8:40 pm

MWmetalhead wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 9:08 pm
It certainly could be a bad CV joint.

Another possibility could be a stuck brake caliper.
The front brakes were replaced shortly after the new tires were added. We went there. :)

I will have them check the CV joints when I am there Tuesday. My HID Xenon headlight is going out intermittently. Got to get that fixed ASAP. They have to take the bumper apart to get to the ballast and wiring.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Aug 26, 2021 2:15 pm

This popped up on my news feed today. 11 wonderful things you can do with Waze.

https://lifehacker.com/11-wonderful-waz ... 1847545764

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic