Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Breaking News From Florida

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Breaking News From Florida

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:09 pm

Florida man accidentally shoots himself while showing off gun at a bar

PENSACOLA, Fla. — A man apparently shot himself by accident while showing Florida bar customers his gun Thursday night.

The man can be seen on surveillance video showing his gun to customers at O’Riley’s Uptown Tavern in Pensacola before making a quick motion as if putting it into a pretend holster below his shoulder. When he did, the gun discharged and a bullet hit the man’s torso, according to the Pensacola News Journal.

The bar manager showed the newspaper video of the incident.

“I don’t know if he was pretending to be a bada-- or something,” manager Warren Sonnen told the newspaper. “But from what I can tell, it was completely by accident.”

The man immediately left the bar and checked himself into a hospital. Police contacted him and were determining whether to file charges.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/breaking- ... -at-a-bar/

Pensacola is 67 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Re: Breaking News From Florida

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:29 pm

FREEEEEE DUMBBBBBBB!

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Calvert DeForest

Re: Breaking News From Florida

Post by Calvert DeForest » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:07 am

He triggered quite an incident.

Sent from my moto e (XT2052DL) using Tapatalk

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic