Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Remembering...

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Remembering...

Post by Bryce » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:29 pm

This day coming up is always hard on me. This was my champion that I raised from a pup. I still think about him every single day. Best dog I've ever shared my life with.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Re: Remembering...

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:39 pm

I know the feeling.

We still miss our Janet who left this world in 2005.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:43 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:39 pm
I know the feeling.

We still miss our Janet who left this world in 2005.
I remember you being very thoughtful and kind the day I had to help him cross the bridge. I appreciated it more than you can know.

This was my Kaiser Boy at six months...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jul 14, 2021 10:14 pm

He looks so noble.

Our Janet was just a big, goofy dog. Always clowning around.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:48 pm

Sorry, Bryce. The unconditional love they give us is indescribable. What wonderful beings dogs are.

The censorship king from out of state.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:31 am

Dogs truly are too good for humankind. But thank goodness they are there for us providing love and therapy and companionship -- all without condition other than to love them back.

I truly feel your anguish in this post Bryce and share my sympathies with you. I hope that tomorrow you can feel more blessed for having been Kaiser's dad than sad over his loss.

Wellllll... la de frickin da

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic