Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Anti-vaxers and horse meds: Darwin at work

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
TC Talks

Anti-vaxers and horse meds: Darwin at work

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:02 pm

I think this is a wonderful way for the idiots of our world to self eliminate. They're fine with taking a horse parasite medication refuse a well-established vaccine. Alex Jones is losing listeners faster than you can come up with new lies.
People are trying to treat and prevent COVID-19 by taking ivermectin, a medication commonly used to de-worm horses — and they are poisoning themselves in the process.

ABC News reported an uptick in calls to poison control centers linked to the drug. The Missouri Poison Center alone has seen a 40 to 50 call increase in the regular amount of messages they would receive a day prior to the pandemic.

Experts are urging people to avoid the lure of fake "cures," which could cause health problems as bad or worse than a COVID-19 infection.

Rather than waiting to get the drug through proper channels, people are instead getting equestrian prescriptions through their vets and using horse-sized doses on themselves, Julie Weber, president of the American Association of Poison Control Centers, told ABC News.

"We just had a case of someone using a veterinary source of ivermectin, a horse medication, that contains a significantly larger dose of the drug," Weber told ABC News.

Why people are trying ivermectin
The buzz around ivermectin has been generated by the FLCCC, the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), which formed at the start of the pandemic. It comprises critical care workers who previously bonded over the controversial use of vitamin C for sepsis, MedPage Today reported.

“Blessed are those who are righteous in his name.”
― Matt

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Re: Anti-vaxers and horse meds: Darwin at work

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:39 pm

:rollin :rollin
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:02 pm

I believe we’ve covered this already in another thread here, but, yeah, WTF? My dog takes that for heartburn.
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:03 pm

Heartworm
You're never too old to learn something stupid.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:13 pm

HD74 wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:02 pm
I believe we’ve covered this already in another thread here, but, yeah, WTF? My dog takes that for heartburn.
it has gotten so bad the FDA is now had to issue a warning.
― Matt

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sat Jul 03, 2021 12:06 am

I'm very saddened that Dr Drew(who is one of the best substance clinicians in the country as well as a good sex therapist) has embraced all of these hacks.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:50 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:02 pm
I think this is a wonderful way for the idiots of our world to self eliminate. They're fine with taking a horse parasite medication refuse a well-established vaccine. Alex Jones is losing listeners faster than you can come up with new lies.
People are trying to treat and prevent COVID-19 by taking ivermectin, a medication commonly used to de-worm horses — and they are poisoning themselves in the process.

ABC News reported an uptick in calls to poison control centers linked to the drug. The Missouri Poison Center alone has seen a 40 to 50 call increase in the regular amount of messages they would receive a day prior to the pandemic.

Experts are urging people to avoid the lure of fake "cures," which could cause health problems as bad or worse than a COVID-19 infection.

Rather than waiting to get the drug through proper channels, people are instead getting equestrian prescriptions through their vets and using horse-sized doses on themselves, Julie Weber, president of the American Association of Poison Control Centers, told ABC News.

"We just had a case of someone using a veterinary source of ivermectin, a horse medication, that contains a significantly larger dose of the drug," Weber told ABC News.

Why people are trying ivermectin
The buzz around ivermectin has been generated by the FLCCC, the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC), which formed at the start of the pandemic. It comprises critical care workers who previously bonded over the controversial use of vitamin C for sepsis, MedPage Today reported.
Can you post the link for this? There's some Trumpers I would like to wake up elsewhere.
They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:29 pm

Here you go... the FDA also issued a warning not to take horse parasite medication :rollin

https://businessinsider.mx/people-are-p ... ming-drug/
― Matt

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:51 pm

The local and national TV stations and newspapers have suppressed this story and covered it up, but international news sources are covering it now. A boy died in Saginaw two days after his second Pfizer vaccine a couple of weeks ago and the state and US have been suppressing it. Has the horse medication killed anybody yet? I am not an anti vaxxer. Can't wait for us to get the ones they use in Russia and China, which are more traditional vaccines they use on their own people, not in prisons at least.

Here's the story they have been suppressing. Don't you always say that if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about? What are they hiding?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ccine.html
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:11 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 12:51 pm
The local and national TV stations and newspapers have suppressed this story and covered it up, but international news sources are covering it now. A boy died in Saginaw two days after his second Pfizer vaccine a couple of weeks ago and the state and US have been suppressing it. Has the horse medication killed anybody yet? I am not an anti vaxxer. Can't wait for us to get the ones they use in Russia and China, which are more traditional vaccines they use on their own people, not in prisons at least.

Here's the story they have been suppressing. Don't you always say that if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about? What are they hiding?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ccine.html

And this is relevant to this thread in what way?

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:19 pm

Turkeytop has a degree from Saul Alinsky University in Communist Chicago.
Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:23 pm

TC Shuts Up wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 1:19 pm
Turkeytop has a degree from Saul Alinsky University in Communist Chicago.

And this is relevant to this thread in what way?

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:06 pm

Did you get your Maple Syrup?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic