Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Another Angry Biker

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Re: Another Angry Biker

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:17 pm

K.C. Mack wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:15 pm

I never watched Corner Gas from American television stations, but I am currently watching from internet television via my Roku from an app called IMDb tv. Also I watch it on my smartphone and can Bluetooth it to my 60 inch big screen in my garage.
I don't even know what any of that means. :red

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15621

Post by Deleted User 15621 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:24 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:17 pm
K.C. Mack wrote:

I never watched Corner Gas from American television stations, but I am currently watching from internet television via my Roku from an app called IMDb tv. Also I watch it on my smartphone and can Bluetooth it to my 60 inch big screen in my garage.
Sorry, I can’t help you. If you have a smartphone, then you have many entertainment options at your fingertips. Also you can get information on Roku for your television set and connect to your home WiFi for great television options. Google search Roku and read up on what it is.

Matt

Post by Matt » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:20 pm

K.C. Mack wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:24 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
K.C. Mack wrote:

Sorry, I can’t help you. If you have a smartphone, then you have many entertainment options at your fingertips. Also you can get information on Roku for your television set and connect to your home WiFi for great television options. Google search Roku and read up on what it is.
He doesn't have a smart phone. That is for the middle class, which he claims to not be a part of despite owning homes in 2 countries.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Deleted User 15621

Post by Deleted User 15621 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:27 pm

Matt wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:20 pm
K.C. Mack wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:24 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
K.C. Mack wrote:

He doesn't have a smart phone. That is for the middle class, which he claims to not be a part of despite owning homes in 2 countries.
:lol But he has a London Strong sign on his front lawn. (I hope to God, he didn’t steal it from a middle class residence.)

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:37 pm

Matt wrote:

Are you suggesting the working class shouldn't be allowed a comfortable retirement? We live in modest comfort here at home. When we're in the US, we live as Trailer Trash.

I don't need a smart phone. The one on the kitchen wall meets my needs.

Deleted User 15621

Post by Deleted User 15621 » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:54 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:37 pm
Matt wrote:

Are you suggesting the working class shouldn't be allowed a comfortable retirement? We live in modest comfort here at home. When we're in the US, we live as Trailer Trash.

It’s got to be a bitch to take it with you in the car. Is the cord long enough? What if you have an emergency on the road and you’re stuck in a accident or in bad weather then what? You may have to wait for a middle class individual to stop and call for help.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:14 am

Deleted User 15621 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:54 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

It’s got to be a bitch to take it with you in the car. Is the cord long enough? What if you have an emergency on the road and you’re stuck in a accident or in bad weather then what? You may have to wait for a middle class individual to stop and call for help.
He didn't last long. I believe he's the guy formerly known as Lucky.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:19 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:14 am
Deleted User 15621 wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:54 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

He didn't last long. I believe he's the guy formerly known as Lucky.
For those of us keeping score what did he call himself this time?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:25 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:19 am

KC Mack

bmw

Post by bmw » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:08 pm

I'm not even Canadian and I love the show Corner Gas. I only recently discovered it a few years ago. Have watched most episodes in the first 3 seasons.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:28 pm

bmw wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:08 pm
I'm not even Canadian and I love the show Corner Gas. I only recently discovered it a few years ago. Have watched most episodes in the first 3 seasons.
If you like Corner Gas, give Kim's Convenience a look. Another interesting, and oddly quirky Canadian tv show.

As far as Canadian shows, I really got hooked on North of 60. It's been at least a dozen years since the series went off. They did some made for TV movies after.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:15 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:25 am
Rate This wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:19 am

KC Mack
He wasn't even here long enough for me to realize he was lucky.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic