Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Druthers

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Druthers

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:11 pm

A guy came up my driveway yesterday and handed me a copy of a free newspaper called Druthers.

"Read this" he said. "It's what the government and the bullshit media don't want you to read."

I took it and before tossing it into the trash, I looked through it. It was all conspiracy theory, covid denying, anti-masking, anti-vaxxing and anti-government.

A sampling of some of their headlines.

Declaration of Canadian Physicians for Science and Truth

Cabal in Control

The Government Acting like Our Parents is completely at Odds With how a “Free” Society is supposed to Function.

Vaccine Casualties: Is The CDC Hiding the Real Numbers?

Canadian Doctors Speak Out
Top Reasons not to be Afraid of Covid.

Next time he brings it, I'll rip it up right in front of him.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Re: Druthers

Post by Rate This » Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:38 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:11 pm
A guy came up my driveway yesterday and handed me a copy of a free newspaper called Druthers.

"Read this" he said. "It's what the government and the bullshit media don't want you to read."

I took it and before tossing it into the trash, I looked through it. It was all conspiracy theory, covid denying, anti-masking, anti-vaxxing and anti-government.

A sampling of some of their headlines.

Declaration of Canadian Physicians for Science and Truth

Cabal in Control

The Government Acting like Our Parents is completely at Odds With how a “Free” Society is supposed to Function.

Vaccine Casualties: Is The CDC Hiding the Real Numbers?

Canadian Doctors Speak Out
Top Reasons not to be Afraid of Covid.

Next time he brings it, I'll rip it up right in front of him.
You might see if he is a gun enthusiast first.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:58 pm

Or a biker.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:56 pm

audiophile wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:58 pm
Or a biker.
Why would a biker be associated with any kind of a newspaper? Most of them wouldn't even know how to read.

In any event, if one did show up at my gate, I wouldn't be afraid of him. They're rough and tough when they're with their gang. But alone, they're cowards.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/na ... le1033103/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:57 pm

This commonly happens to people in the middle class. Congratulations! And welcome! Your free phone WITH APPS will arrive soon.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic