Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Add Another to the List

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Graham Wellington

Re: Add Another to the List

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:26 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 7:24 pm
Four more to the list.

Wendy's I 75 Exit 273 GA

Shell I 75 Exit 273 GA

Texaco I 75 Exit 273 GA

Walmart - Bay Pines Blvd St Petersburg FL.

Wait, why did you go to Walmart? I thought you hated that place? Remember that time you went there and loaded your cart with ice cream, then purposely left it out so that it would all melt in order to prove some retarded point?

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:31 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:57 pm
radioandtventhusiast wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:11 pm

All of the Wendy's in my area have milk, both white and chocolate. In fact, we mix the milk to make the Frosty. Do they have Frosty's there?
That was the only Wendy's I've ever been to that doesn't sell milk. That's why I added this one location to my list.
Boy, I bet they are tore up over that. Most businesses crave old retirees who constantly complain and use endless coupons.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:32 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:31 am

Boy, I bet they are tore up over that. Most businesses crave old retirees who constantly complain and use endless coupons.
Thanks Graham, lucky, jeff dugan, leo and deleted user 14803. We can always count on you for thoughtful analysis of these complex issues.
Last edited by Turkeytop on Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:13 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:32 pm
Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:31 am

Thanks Graham, lucky, jeff dugan, leo and deleted user 14803. We nan always count on you for thoughtful analysis of thes compex issues.
Anytime! I saw that you took time out of your day to post to this site your grievances over Wendy's not selling milk and a gas station playing a video, and told myself that I want in on that high brow stuff.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:32 pm

Mobil I-96 Exit 52 MI

Stopped here to visit the john. They have one of those new fangled electric high pressure hand dryers. Dang near blew the hearing aids out of my ears! What's wrong with those continuous roll cloth towel cabinets that we used to use? Another cost saving idea at the expense of us poor folk. Upon exiting the john, I took three pints of ice cream and a gallon of milk from the coolers. I then found the ATM (another invention designed to replace jobs and take advantage of the poor), placed the ice cream and milk on top of it, and left.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:38 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:32 pm
Mobil I-96 Exit 52 MI

Stopped here to visit the john. They have one of those new fangled electric high pressure hand dryers. Dang near blew the hearing aids out of my ears! What's wrong with those continuous roll cloth towel cabinets that we used to use? Another cost saving idea at the expense of us poor folk. Upon exiting the john, I took three pints of ice cream and a gallon of milk from the coolers. I then found the ATM (another invention designed to replace jobs and take advantage of the poor), placed the ice cream and milk on top of it, and left.

Thanks Graham / lucky / jeff dugan / leo / deleted user 14803. We can always count on you for thoughtful analysis of these complex issues.

When I have a bad experience at a place of business I note it on a list I have compiled to remind myself not to return to it. The list is for my own use and is not intended to invite others to boycott the place. If someone else doesn't mind a fly in their soup, far be it from me to suggest they not go there.

Whenever I make a new entry to the list, I note it on this thread. I don't go into details of my experience at the place unless someone asks.

Graham Wellington

Post by Graham Wellington » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:11 pm

Burger King US-127 Exit 170

I was driving down the freeway when nature started calling. I mean the turtle was sticking its head out of the shell. I swung into BK and flew into the john. I was mid-log when all of a sudden the toilet started flushing. Unbeknownst to me, apparently they now install cameras on the toilet to detect when you are done with your business and flush it for you. Of course it's automated - God forbid these corporations create a job for the working class for this role. I marched out and confronted the slack jawed kid behind the counter. I accused him and the whole lot of them of being perverts by spying on us in the bathroom. All they could do is just stare at me with confused looks. I jammed a fork into the ice dispenser of the pop machine so it would keep dispensing ice into the drain and walked out.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:41 pm

OK, Graham / lucky / jeff dugan / leo / deleted user 14803, let's get something straight. You can't add to my list. Start your own list.

Your list, your rules. But it really isn't proper to explain the reason for your outrage unless someone is curious enough to ask.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:59 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:11 pm

I was driving down the freeway when nature started calling. I mean the turtle was sticking its head out of the shell. I swung into BK and flew into the john. I was mid-log when all of a sudden the toilet started flushing. Unbeknownst to me, apparently they now install cameras on the toilet to detect when you are done with your business and flush it for you. Of course it's automated - God forbid these corporations create a job for the working class for this role. I marched out and confronted the slack jawed kid behind the counter. I accused him and the whole lot of them of being perverts by spying on us in the bathroom. All they could do is just stare at me with confused looks. I jammed a fork into the ice dispenser of the pop machine so it would keep dispensing ice into the drain and walked out.
You out-curmudgeon'd ole TT!

Well done :rollin

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:22 pm

Graham Wellington wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:11 pm

Okay, that is funny. :rollin :rollin

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:39 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:41 pm
OK, Graham / lucky / jeff dugan / leo / deleted user 14803, let's get something straight. You can't add to my list. Start your own list.

Your list, your rules. But it really isn't proper to explain the reason for your outrage unless someone is curious enough to ask.
I can vouch for GW on that M-61 exit BK... I was by there about an hour ago and not only is there a camera at the urinal, but it also talks to you. The toilet said, "first NON-micropenis of the year."

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:00 am

Matt wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:39 pm
Turkeytop wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:41 pm

I can vouch for GW on that M-61 exit BK... I was by there about an hour ago and not only is there a camera at the urinal, but it also talks to you. The toilet said, "first NON-micropenis of the year."
Did that come from the stall next to yours?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic