Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Always Take a Gun to a Middle Class Fight

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Always Take a Gun to a Middle Class Fight

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:08 pm

Dispute in Starbucks line ends with gunfire, murder arrest in Florida

LAKE WORTH, Fla. (WPEC) — A dispute in the drive-thru line at a Starbucks in Lake Worth Beach, Florida ended in deadly gunfire and a man facing a murder charge.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office arrested 19-year-old Justin Ray Boersma in connection to the shooting on North Dixie Highway Wednesday afternoon.

At around 12 p.m., deputies responded to the shopping plaza parking lot where they found a man suffering from gunshot wounds. The victim, identified by investigators as 31-year-old Samuel Joseph Rossetti, died later at the hospital.

According to the arrest report, the shooting happened just after Rossetti, a passenger in his Chevy Silverado pickup truck, pulled into the drive-thru line at Starbucks. Witnesses told deputies the driver of a Nissan Versa cut him off. Surveillance video showed Rossetti walking over to the driver's side door of the Nissan and pull on the handle and strike the window with his hand. As Rossetti walked back to the pickup truck, the driver of the Nissan Versa got out of his car and fired several rounds toward the victim.

Shortly after the shooting, deputies put the word out about the Nissan Versa. Investigators tracked it to a home on North L Street near 10th Avenue. Deputies stopped the car, with three males, two females, and a baby in a car seat, on Federal Highway and North 4th Street in Lake Worth Beach. When deputies removed the car seat, they found a 9mm handgun in a plastic bag.

Boersma, according to the arrest report, confessed to the shooting. He told investigators he and his girlfriend and their baby went to Starbucks when, for unknown reasons, a man started banging on his car window and ripped the door handle off. Deputies recovered the broken door handle from the shooting scene.

As Boersma's girlfriend began screaming, "we have a baby in the car," he said he grabbed his Glock 9mm from the driver's side door, got out of his car, and fired three rounds toward the man. Boersma said he was scared for his girlfriend and child and didn't know whether the victim had a weapon on him or in the pickup truck. He told investigators he went home to arrange for a lawyer to turn himself in later in the day.
https://abcstlouis.com/news/nation-worl ... in-florida

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

thatonedude

Re: Always Take a Gun to a Middle Class Fight

Post by thatonedude » Sat May 01, 2021 3:31 pm

For those who do not know: Lake Worth is 570.6 miles from Niceville

take this job and shove it

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat May 01, 2021 7:14 pm

thatonedude wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:31 pm
Map, please.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Sat May 01, 2021 10:35 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:14 pm
Map, please.
Maps?
I haven't used a map since GPS came out.
Welcome to the 90's.

thatonedude

Post by thatonedude » Sat May 01, 2021 11:52 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 7:14 pm
thatonedude wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 3:31 pm
Map, please.
How did I forget that...

take this job and shove it