Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Have only I noticed?

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Re: Have only I noticed?

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:37 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:56 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:05 am

Bidengirl wrote:
Sat Apr 17, 2021 7:23 pm
Ever since COVID-19, the service industry has gone completely to hell. I mean, totally, thoroughly, straight to the pit of hell.

I go to fancy restaurants all the time. I'm used to be waited on hand and foot, but these people just don't want to work any more. Unemployment benefits are too much of an attraction for these lazy, no-good, rednecks. And those that do work, are complete wastes of time. Unmotivated, unreliable, steal-from-their-employer, entitled millennials. All of them.

Let's just hope we can get some decent service back after the democrats drive this country down the preverbial poop hole.
How dare millennials demand better working conditions!

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic