Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Naked Came the Liberal

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Naked Came the Liberal

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:04 pm

Liberal MP caught naked during House of Commons video conference

A Liberal MP was caught wearing his birthday suit in the virtual House of Commons.

William Amos, who has represented the Quebec riding of Pontiac since 2015, appeared on the screens of his fellow members of Parliament completely naked Wednesday.

A screenshot obtained by The Canadian Press shows him standing behind a desk between the Quebec and Canadian flags, his private parts hidden by what appears to be a mobile phone in one hand.

“This was an unfortunate error,” Amos said in a statement sent by e-mail Wednesday.

“My video was accidentally turned on as I was changing into my work clothes after going for a jog. I sincerely apologize to my colleagues in the House of Commons for this unintentional distraction. Obviously, it was an honest mistake and it won’t happen again.”

Bloc Quebecois MP Claude DeBellefeuille, the party whip, raised the incident in a point of order after question period, suggesting that parliamentary decorum requires male MPs to wear a jacket and tie – and a shirt, underwear and trousers.

Speaker Anthony Rota later thanked DeBellefeuille for her “observations” and clarified that while he had not seen anything, he checked with technicians and confirmed they saw something.

He reminded MPs to always be vigilant when they are near a camera and microphone.

Amos, the parliamentary secretary to Industry Minister Francois-Philippe Champagne, was visible only to MPs and staffers on an internal video conference feed. Because he was not speaking during question period, his image did not show up on the public feed.

Liberal whip Mark Holland said Amos was “utterly mortified.”

Holland said he was satisfied with the explanation from his caucus colleague.

“I don’t think there was any ill intent It’s certainly an unfortunate circumstance,” Holland said in an interview.

“I think it’s part of the circumstances of the world we’re in right now, where the line between our home and our office place is so blurred and trying to manage that is sometimes challenging,” he added.

“This is a warning to everybody. You’ve got to really always assume that camera is on and be very careful any time you wander anywhere near that camera that you’re dressed appropriately.”

Asked if he’ll be issuing a warning to all Liberal MPs to that effect, Holland said: “Oh, big time.”
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/ ... onference/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Naked Came the Liberal

Post by Bryce » Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:58 pm

People are naked everyday. What's the big deal if somebody sees it.

Hell if somebody does a study on the carbon footprint the manufacturing of clothing makes, part of the green New deal might be mandatory nudity when weather permits

This new rule however wouldn't apply to Hillary clinton, Brian stelzer or joy behar. I would however relish the opportunity to see if Rachel mancow actually has a penis.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:16 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:58 pm

Hell if somebody does a study on the carbon footprint the manufacturing of clothing makes, part of the green New deal might be mandatory nudity when weather permits

This new rule however wouldn't apply to Hillary clinton, Brian stelzer or joy behar. I would however relish the opportunity to see if Rachel mancow actually has a penis.
Oh mannnnnnn......

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:56 pm

Bryce wrote:

Get over yourself.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:53 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 11:56 pm
Bryce wrote:

Get over yourself.
Bryce suffers from one of the worst cases of CDS ever documented.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:13 am

Rate This wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:53 am
I seldom use CD'S anymore. I've went back to vinyl.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:25 am

Bryce wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:13 am
Rate This wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:53 am
I seldom use CD'S anymore. I've went back to vinyl.
:rollin

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:50 pm

Bidengirl wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:31 pm
There is nothing wrong with the human body. Nothing!

Only those who want to impose their morality on you want you do believe that there is something wrong with nudity or sexuality.

We are all sexual beings. We all came here naked. Nothing wrong with any of it.

Those who get all bent out of shape over nudity are prudes.
There sure is if you’re involved.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:56 pm

He must of thought it was a staff meeting.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:49 pm

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic