Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Quarrel in Exclusive Florida Shop Continues in Parking Lot

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Quarrel in Exclusive Florida Shop Continues in Parking Lot

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:33 pm

GPD: A Gainesville man hits girlfriend with car after spat over money at Walmart

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (WCJB) - Police arrested a man for attempted murder after he tried to run over the mother of his child at a Gainesville Walmart.

According to Gainesville police, Ricky Walker and his girlfriend fought about money at the Walmart at SW 42nd St. on Wednesday night. After the fight the 58-year-old man entered his car and swerved at the woman, intentionally hitting her. The fight inside the store and the incident outside was witnessed by the victim’s 15-year-old son. The son told police that he thought Walker deliberately hit his mother with the car.

The victim was taken to UF Shands where she is being treated for multiple fractured bones and a cut on her forehead.

Walker admitted to the fight but told police he did not remember hitting her with the car.

Police found hair and blood and damage to the car.

Walker is being held on $330,000 bond.
https://www.wcjb.com/2021/02/10/a-gaine ... t-walmart/

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Quarrel in Exclusive Florida Shop Continues in Parking Lot

Post by Bryce » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:51 pm

He'll probably loose his driving privilege over this. He's going to be a Walker for quite a while.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:54 pm

Walking eight feet in each direction.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Robert Faygo

Post by Robert Faygo » Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:59 pm

Gainesville is what, about 300 miles from Niceville?
Wellllll... la de frickin da

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic