Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

So I'm at the In N Out Burger drive-thru...

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
matt1

Re: So I'm at the In N Out Burger drive-thru...

Post by matt1 » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:24 am

McDonalds biscuits are better than KFC!!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:35 am

matt1 wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:24 am
McDonalds biscuits are better than KFC!!!
Fascinating...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:43 am

Rate This wrote:
Tue Jan 19, 2021 9:35 am
Fascinating...
Bidet Style...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Lester The Nightfly

Post by Lester The Nightfly » Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:22 pm

So if my math is right, for $50 you'd be buying 6 and a half #1's (Double double cheeseburger, fries, soft drink), so I would think that would more than cover the tab for most folks.

Much to my cardiologist's consternation here in Phoenix I live in something of the Bermuda Triangle of fast food outlets. Literally within a 10 minute drive I can clog my arteries with the offerings of In N Out, Whataburger, Portillo's, Chick-fil-A, Culver's, Five Guys, Shake Shack as well as the usual's like McD and such. Also a few local chains one of the better being El Pollo Loco, a Mexi grlled chicken place that does an Double Chicken Avocado salad with an amazing cilantro dressing.

If I need a taste of Michigan there also a cat that opened 'Detroit Coney Grill' which makes a semi-respectable Lafayette Coney. My real dog fix is a Sonoran Dog (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonoran_hot_dog), the best one's are from a truck or a stand in a parking lot.

[EDIT: Almost forgot about our White Castle. At a little more than a year old and the only one in the entire state, at 4000 sq.ft. it's the largest White Castle in the chain and has sold 4.2 million sliders making it number one in worldwide sales. They are also testing and using robotics in the prep system just to try and keep up. Quite an interesting parade of humanity rolls through there after 10:00pm, but at the end of the day, it's still White Castle]

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic