Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ellen Page becomes transgender He/They

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
audiophile

Re: Ellen Page becomes transgender He/They

Post by audiophile » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:52 am

Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:25 am
km1125 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:23 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm
He was my female celeb and now is my male crush. That's the great thing about being bi. As far as the situation, I would anticipate he comes out as bi. That would be awesome. Definitely going to disappoint some lesbians though.
That makes no sense. Why would he/she come out as bi? She/he has been married to a woman for several years. If she becomes a he and then proclaims to be sometimes gay, what does that say about her/his partner?
I started going down the rabbit hole 🕳 on this subject and promptly stopped... made my head hurt...
That's understandable RT! I view you as logical person for the most part. Bottom line - this person is a XX.

Ellen is Canadian and TT's never heard of her - me neither!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:02 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:26 am
craig11152 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:11 am
He needs to resign his roll in the Netflix series The Umbrella Academy.
There is no excuse for a man playing the part of a woman in the 21st Century.
Is a 38 year old 20th Century movie of a man playing a man pretending to be a woman supposed to be remotely relevant to my somewhat tongue in cheek comment?

I no longer directly engage trolls

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:09 pm

craig11152 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:02 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:26 am
craig11152 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:11 am
He needs to resign his roll in the Netflix series The Umbrella Academy.
There is no excuse for a man playing the part of a woman in the 21st Century.
Is a 38 year old 20th Century movie of a man playing a man pretending to be a woman supposed to be remotely relevant to my somewhat tongue in cheek comment?
It was a joke.

The censorship king from out of state.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:48 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:10 am
Ellen who?
Usually plays a supporting character with 'tomboy-ish' qualities and a 'lost' mentality or perspective on life. Almost always wears attire more appropriate for a teenage boy. I just noticed that IMDB changed all their references from "Ellen" to "Elliot"

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:59 pm

Well since I don't go to movies and rarely watch TV, I guess that's why I've never herd of this person.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:22 pm

Ellen "Juno" Page, the cautionary whale. Spoiler alert. She put the baby up for adoption, after being horrified by the abortion clinic.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:30 pm

Barefoot Pregnant Juno.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:13 pm

audiophile wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:52 am
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:
He was my female celeb and now is my male crush. That's the great thing about being bi. As far as the situation, I would anticipate he comes out as bi. That would be awesome. Definitely going to disappoint some lesbians though.
That makes no sense. Why would he/she come out as bi? She/he has been married to a woman for several years. If she becomes a he and then proclaims to be sometimes gay, what does that say about her/his partner?
I started going down the rabbit hole 🕳 on this subject and promptly stopped... made my head hurt...
That's understandable RT! I view you as logical person for the most part. Bottom line - this person is a XX.

Anyone over 40 wouldn't. Ellen/Elliot has always been a crush of mine.

Also, now that he has come out as male and is still married to a woman, it would stand to reason that he is bi or now straight.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:32 pm

Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:13 pm
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

Also, now that he has come out as male and is still married to a woman, it would stand to reason that he is bi or now straight.
It can’t be that flexible... whatever this person wants to be implies that she/he/whatever was never gay... but actually straight... I don’t really care what they do... I wish they wouldn’t make a big deal about it. It’s a lot of genderbabble I don’t care to get lost in.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:57 pm

Genderbabble? Good description!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:02 pm

Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:32 pm
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

It can’t be that flexible... whatever this person wants to be implies that she/he/whatever was never gay... but actually straight... I don’t really care what they do... I wish they wouldn’t make a big deal about it. It’s a lot of genderbabble I don’t care to get lost in.
You don't have any members of Generation Z living with you... It's very real and very important to them.

Like Boomers thinking it's OK to make fun of people who are Gay, we too will have our struggles with the acceptance of everyone.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:40 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

You don't have any members of Generation Z living with you... It's very real and very important to them.

Like Boomers thinking it's OK to make fun of people who are Gay, we too will have our struggles with the acceptance of everyone.
But what about your beloved science???

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

zzand

Post by zzand » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:00 pm

I am over 40 and know who this is. Think Juno is a great movie.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:05 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:40 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

What about it? This is all about science and understanding who you are.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:23 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:05 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:40 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Rate This wrote:
audiophile wrote:
Rate This wrote:
km1125 wrote:

What about it? This is all about science and understanding who you are.
Did science fuck up when it assigned him female parts?

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic