Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ellen Page becomes transgender He/They

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Deleted User 14896

Re: Ellen Page becomes transgender He/They

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:33 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:56 pm
Can't believe we've spent twenty-six hours and three pages discussing this nothing story about a nobody.
C'mon Turkey Trot. It's all silly. You're right. The whole story wasn't worth starting a thread about. Why not yuk it up?

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:37 pm

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:17 pm
I think some of the folks in here are afraid to let another person into the anry white man club.
Lighten up, Francis.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:07 am

TC Talks wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:32 pm
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:13 pm
audiophile wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:52 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:25 am
km1125 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:23 am
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm
He was my female celeb and now is my male crush. That's the great thing about being bi. As far as the situation, I would anticipate he comes out as bi. That would be awesome. Definitely going to disappoint some lesbians though.
That makes no sense. Why would he/she come out as bi? She/he has been married to a woman for several years. If she becomes a he and then proclaims to be sometimes gay, what does that say about her/his partner?
I started going down the rabbit hole 🕳 on this subject and promptly stopped... made my head hurt...
That's understandable RT! I view you as logical person for the most part. Bottom line - this person is a XX.

Ellen is Canadian and TT's never heard of her - me neither!
Anyone over 40 wouldn't. Ellen/Elliot has always been a crush of mine.

Also, now that he has come out as male and is still married to a woman, it would stand to reason that he is bi or now straight.
It can’t be that flexible... whatever this person wants to be implies that she/he/whatever was never gay... but actually straight... I don’t really care what they do... I wish they wouldn’t make a big deal about it. It’s a lot of genderbabble I don’t care to get lost in.
You don't have any members of Generation Z living with you... It's very real and very important to them.

Like Boomers thinking it's OK to make fun of people who are Gay, we too will have our struggles with the acceptance of everyone.
Not just Gen Z, but also elder millennials like me and even younger Gen Xer's.

Disappointed to see the response from Rate This.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:25 am

Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:07 am
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:32 pm
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:13 pm
audiophile wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:52 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:25 am
km1125 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:23 am
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm
He was my female celeb and now is my male crush. That's the great thing about being bi. As far as the situation, I would anticipate he comes out as bi. That would be awesome. Definitely going to disappoint some lesbians though.
That makes no sense. Why would he/she come out as bi? She/he has been married to a woman for several years. If she becomes a he and then proclaims to be sometimes gay, what does that say about her/his partner?
I started going down the rabbit hole 🕳 on this subject and promptly stopped... made my head hurt...
That's understandable RT! I view you as logical person for the most part. Bottom line - this person is a XX.

Ellen is Canadian and TT's never heard of her - me neither!
Anyone over 40 wouldn't. Ellen/Elliot has always been a crush of mine.

Also, now that he has come out as male and is still married to a woman, it would stand to reason that he is bi or now straight.
It can’t be that flexible... whatever this person wants to be implies that she/he/whatever was never gay... but actually straight... I don’t really care what they do... I wish they wouldn’t make a big deal about it. It’s a lot of genderbabble I don’t care to get lost in.
You don't have any members of Generation Z living with you... It's very real and very important to them.

Like Boomers thinking it's OK to make fun of people who are Gay, we too will have our struggles with the acceptance of everyone.
Not just Gen Z, but also elder millennials like me and even younger Gen Xer's.

Disappointed to see the response from Rate This.
Nothing against anybody. But the mental gymnastics involved in this particular instance are a little hard to follow. She was thought by most to be straight and then came out as gay and admitted she liked only other she’s and even married another she... then she turned out to really be a he and is therefore straight or is it bi?... do I have that right? I’m having trouble keeping score here... normally it’s actually not this bad but this will not effect anybody here... lighten up a little. This should be a private matter for this individual. I guess the name change makes that a little hard.
Last edited by Rate This on Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:28 am

Ellen who?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:29 am

RT, you were right, and it's not that hard. I am guessing you don't have many transgender friends. They are awesome people and solid progressives that I urge you to make friends with.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:29 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:28 am
Ellen who?
There is no Ellen. It’s all an illusion.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:47 am

Did science fuck up when it assigned him female parts?
Paulie Bleeker didn't think so. Knocked her up in one shot in a chair! What a guy!
Last edited by TC Shuts Up on Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:54 am

People make this kind of decisions every day. Why does it become important only when it involves some fifth rate celebrity?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:09 am

:rollin
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:30 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:47 pm
Great! Please refer to me as the "Impressive, all knowing, handsome and well endowed Bryce" from now on.
You are truly a legend in your own mind. I once thought I was well endowed also. Until my wife seen a license plate that said STUBBY and thought it would look good on my car
:rollin

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:19 am

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:37 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:17 pm
I think some of the folks in here are afraid to let another person into the anry white man club.
Lighten up, Francis.
I'm not the one who's in a big twist here you are.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:55 am

Trannies are disgusting human beings, and I haven't known one who wasn't some sort of sex pervert, pedophile, or something of the like.

I have a tranny who has been stalking me for about half a decade. His name is "Tommy Tooter". This slime bucket has followed me around web forums, social media, and has even attempted to call people that he thought were my friends, family, and employers. Here is a video of him discussing the time he sexually assaulted a 15 year old girl.
https://archive.org/details/2017tjwva/2 ... en+man.mp4

Tom's friend, a diaper-wearing fiend and felon from Tucson, has also threatened me with assault in the past.

Then there is that disgusting fruitcake Jonathan Yaniv. He has been implicated in trying to solicit minors and there is a long history of him attempting to do abhorrent things with children.
https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive ... speaks-out

These are just a few examples.

The "transgender" is a mentally ill person whose paraphilia is documented in the DSM, and whose stomach-turning desires have been covered in the research of Ray Blanchard and others. Do not celebrate this decision of Ellen's, instead, be fearful for the women and children working around her.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:01 am

There is also this:

https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 24&t=53089

Parents are now encouraging their children to turn tranny and it breaks my heart the way they are victimizing their kids to achieve progressive agendas. Look at what Debi has done to her poor son! Also, look at poor Desmond.

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/07/ ... -surprise/

This is creating a new cycle of abuse and if you are a parent, you need to keep your eye on this!

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:58 pm

And then there's GG...

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:05 pm

Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:58 pm
And then there's GG...
Without his username, everyone would just call him a "faot". Think of the lunch truck scene in 8 mile (if you've seen it).

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic