Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ellen Page becomes transgender He/They

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
TC Talks

Ellen Page becomes transgender He/They

Post by TC Talks » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:57 pm

I think that it's great that people are able to be who they want to be... He has been in transition for a while.
Oscar-nominated star Ellen Page has come out as a transgender male named Elliot, six years after he publicly revealed he was gay.

The 33-year-old Canadian actor, who has been married to dancer Emma Portner, 26, since 2018, took to Twitter on Tuesday morning to share an emotional statement with the revelation, writing: 'Hi friends, I want to share with you that I am trans, my pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot.

'I feel lucky to be writing this. To have arrived at this place in my life.'

Elliot, who received an Oscar nod for their role in the hit 2008 movie Juno, asking his followers and fans for 'patience', admitting that he is 'scared' of the 'invasiveness, the hate, the jokes, and of the violence' that he may face moving forward.

'My job is real, but it is also fragile,' the actor said, adding: 'The truth is, despite feeling profoundly happy right now and knowing how much privilege I carry, I am also scared.'

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Bryce

Re: Ellen Page becomes transgender He/They

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:42 pm

Did he/she have a adadictome?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:32 pm

So, she was gay and married to another female and now she's going to become a guy?

Does that change her partners status from gay to straight?

Reading her/his bio, she/he said at one point "I'm a tomboy from Nova Scotia" Makes sense.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm

He was my female celeb and now is my male crush. That's the great thing about being bi. As far as the situation, I would anticipate he comes out as bi. That would be awesome. Definitely going to disappoint some lesbians though.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:23 pm

Paulie Bleeker is very upset. He was looking forward to have another chair affair with Juno. She was the cautionary whale.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

n8fnr

Post by n8fnr » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:11 pm

“Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.” Woody Allen

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:49 pm

n8fnr wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:11 pm
“Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.” Woody Allen
Not really, but we can certainly be more spontaneous if we feel so inclined. Not that the situations I have been in have presented that.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:08 am

Bryce wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:42 pm
Did he/she have a adadictome?
I'm not sure, but I heard TC Talks scheduled a consult for that very procedure after reading this post.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:15 am

Right here Matt...

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:47 am

TC Talks wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:57 pm
I think that it's great that people are able to be who they want to be... He has been in transition for a while.
Oscar-nominated star Ellen Page has come out as a transgender male named Elliot, six years after he publicly revealed he was gay.

The 33-year-old Canadian actor, who has been married to dancer Emma Portner, 26, since 2018, took to Twitter on Tuesday morning to share an emotional statement with the revelation, writing: 'Hi friends, I want to share with you that I am trans, my pronouns are he/they and my name is Elliot.

'I feel lucky to be writing this. To have arrived at this place in my life.'

Elliot, who received an Oscar nod for their role in the hit 2008 movie Juno, asking his followers and fans for 'patience', admitting that he is 'scared' of the 'invasiveness, the hate, the jokes, and of the violence' that he may face moving forward.

'My job is real, but it is also fragile,' the actor said, adding: 'The truth is, despite feeling profoundly happy right now and knowing how much privilege I carry, I am also scared.'
Science dictated this individual was an Ellen, but Elliot has overridden science. Did science fuck up here?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:10 am

Ellen who?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

craig11152

Post by craig11152 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:11 am

He needs to resign his roll in the Netflix series The Umbrella Academy.
There is no excuse for a man playing the part of a woman in the 21st Century.

I no longer directly engage trolls

km1125

Post by km1125 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:23 am

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm
He was my female celeb and now is my male crush. That's the great thing about being bi. As far as the situation, I would anticipate he comes out as bi. That would be awesome. Definitely going to disappoint some lesbians though.
That makes no sense. Why would he/she come out as bi? She/he has been married to a woman for several years. If she becomes a he and then proclaims to be sometimes gay, what does that say about her/his partner?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:25 am

km1125 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:23 am
MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm
That makes no sense. Why would he/she come out as bi? She/he has been married to a woman for several years. If she becomes a he and then proclaims to be sometimes gay, what does that say about her/his partner?
I started going down the rabbit hole 🕳 on this subject and promptly stopped... made my head hurt...

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:26 am

craig11152 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:11 am
He needs to resign his roll in the Netflix series The Umbrella Academy.
There is no excuse for a man playing the part of a woman in the 21st Century.

The censorship king from out of state.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic