Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ellen Page becomes transgender He/They

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
G G

Re: Ellen Page becomes transgender He/They

Post by G G » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:05 pm
Rate This wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 12:58 pm
And then there's GG...
Without his username, everyone would just call him a "faot". Think of the lunch truck scene in 8 mile (if you've seen it).
So much hate coming from you. Your posts read like a constipated man yelling at the toilet because it won't take his daily offering.

Trannies are even more vile and hateful, especially Thomas Jay Wasserberg. Never let them out of your sight, son.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:17 pm

G G wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:52 pm
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
And then there's GG...
Without his username, everyone would just call him a "faot". Think of the lunch truck scene in 8 mile (if you've seen it).
So much hate coming from you. Your posts read like a constipated man yelling at the toilet because it won't take his daily offering.

Trannies are even more vile and hateful, especially Thomas Jay Wasserberg. Never let them out of your sight, son.
This guy hadn't posted since October 1, and all of a sudden, days after LL gets banned, he's posting again. Hate's alternative lifestyle folk.....vile........makes one think.

The censorship king from out of state.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:56 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:17 pm
G G wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
And then there's GG...

This guy hadn't posted since October 1, and all of a sudden, days after LL gets banned, he's posting again. Hate's alternative lifestyle folk.....vile........makes one think.
I have no hate in my heart for anyone. But if they are participating in activities that will taint their health or their soul, why would I not call it like I see it?

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:09 pm

Forty-Eight hours and five pages. I still have no idea what or who this is about or why anyone cares.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:48 pm

G G wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:55 am
Trannies are disgusting human beings, and I haven't known one who wasn't some sort of sex pervert, pedophile, or something of the like.

I have a tranny who has been stalking me for about half a decade. His name is "Tommy Tooter". This slime bucket has followed me around web forums, social media, and has even attempted to call people that he thought were my friends, family, and employers. Here is a video of him discussing the time he sexually assaulted a 15 year old girl.
https://archive.org/details/2017tjwva/2 ... en+man.mp4

Tom's friend, a diaper-wearing fiend and felon from Tucson, has also threatened me with assault in the past.

Then there is that disgusting fruitcake Jonathan Yaniv. He has been implicated in trying to solicit minors and there is a long history of him attempting to do abhorrent things with children.
https://thepostmillennial.com/exclusive ... speaks-out

These are just a few examples.

The "transgender" is a mentally ill person whose paraphilia is documented in the DSM, and whose stomach-turning desires have been covered in the research of Ray Blanchard and others. Do not celebrate this decision of Ellen's, instead, be fearful for the women and children working around her.
And you aren't mentally ill for having such a fixation with them? I am well aware of this supposed story. It's how I was able to trace you, "son".

Go away McLovin.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

G G

Post by G G » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:57 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:48 pm
G G wrote:
Trannies are disgusting human beings, and I haven't known one who wasn't some sort of sex pervert, pedophile, or something of the like.

I have a tranny who has been stalking me for about half a decade. His name is "Tommy Tooter". This slime bucket has followed me around web forums, social media, and has even attempted to call people that he thought were my friends, family, and employers. Here is a video of him discussing the time he sexually assaulted a 15 year old girl.

Tom's friend, a diaper-wearing fiend and felon from Tucson, has also threatened me with assault in the past.

Then there is that disgusting fruitcake Jonathan Yaniv. He has been implicated in trying to solicit minors and there is a long history of him attempting to do abhorrent things with children.

The "transgender" is a mentally ill person whose paraphilia is documented in the DSM, and whose stomach-turning desires have been covered in the research of Ray Blanchard and others. Do not celebrate this decision of Ellen's, instead, be fearful for the women and children working around her.
And you aren't mentally ill for having such a fixation with them? I am well aware of this supposed story. It's how I was able to trace you, "son".

Go away McLovin.
Tell me more about Jeremy.

Also, if you feel inclined, ask MW if my IP location matches LL101 since you are so keen on identifying me as him.

kager

Post by kager » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:01 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:09 pm
Forty-Eight hours and five pages. I still have no idea what or who this is about or why anyone cares.
It's all about "experiences".

The same 4 could just PM each other on it, but here we are. |I

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:47 pm

G G wrote:
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
And then there's GG...

There was no hate in my post. Unfortunately, your posts are overloaded with hate

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:28 pm

G G wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:57 pm
G G wrote:

Go away McLovin.

Also, if you feel inclined, ask MW if my IP location matches LL101 since you are so keen on identifying me as him.
Not taking the bait. You want me rack up a stalking charge. Not going to do it.

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

matt1

Post by matt1 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:13 pm

Elliott NOT Ellen anymore.

G G

Post by G G » Fri Dec 04, 2020 4:30 am

Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:28 pm
G G wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:57 pm
G G wrote:

Go away McLovin.

Not taking the bait. You want me rack up a stalking charge. Not going to do it.
Let me spell it out for you. There is no Jeremy. I am not LL101. You're a buffoon if you believe that following internet breadcrumbs is stalking. You've done nothing wrong, so grow some balls, kid.

TC Shuts Up

Post by TC Shuts Up » Fri Dec 04, 2020 12:42 pm

17 Retroactive Oscars For Elliot Page convincingly playing women in movies. The cautionary pregnant whale was her very best female role.

https://babylonbee.com/news/elliot-page ... s-of-women

Most convincing portrayal of a woman by a man-A New Award.

Disagreeing with Communists is NOT an impeachable offense.

Never eat Sushi past its expiration date.

Those who refuse to drain the swamp are doomed to drown in it.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:56 pm

Ellen who? :rolleyes

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:48 pm

Just curious...

Now that Ellen has come out as an Elliot, has she/he developed an outie? Can anyone decide to be a member of the opposite sex and be lauded for it?

I mean, evidently Bryce is an androgynous name. Take a look at Bryce Howard. If I decided to tell everyone I'm now a female and I would automatically develop some boobs like that, I'd stay home and play with them all day...

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic