Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Ellen Page becomes transgender He/They

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Matt

Re: Ellen Page becomes transgender He/They

Post by Matt » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:23 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm
He was my female celeb and now is my male crush. That's the great thing about being bi. As far as the situation, I would anticipate he comes out as bi. That would be awesome. Definitely going to disappoint some lesbians though.
I thought Halsey was...

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:27 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:23 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:05 pm
Matt wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:40 pm
TC Talks wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 4:02 pm
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:32 pm
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:13 pm
audiophile wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:52 am
Rate This wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:25 am
km1125 wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:23 am
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:56 pm
He was my female celeb and now is my male crush. That's the great thing about being bi. As far as the situation, I would anticipate he comes out as bi. That would be awesome. Definitely going to disappoint some lesbians though.
That makes no sense. Why would he/she come out as bi? She/he has been married to a woman for several years. If she becomes a he and then proclaims to be sometimes gay, what does that say about her/his partner?
I started going down the rabbit hole 🕳 on this subject and promptly stopped... made my head hurt...
That's understandable RT! I view you as logical person for the most part. Bottom line - this person is a XX.

Ellen is Canadian and TT's never heard of her - me neither!
Anyone over 40 wouldn't. Ellen/Elliot has always been a crush of mine.

Also, now that he has come out as male and is still married to a woman, it would stand to reason that he is bi or now straight.
It can’t be that flexible... whatever this person wants to be implies that she/he/whatever was never gay... but actually straight... I don’t really care what they do... I wish they wouldn’t make a big deal about it. It’s a lot of genderbabble I don’t care to get lost in.
You don't have any members of Generation Z living with you... It's very real and very important to them.

Like Boomers thinking it's OK to make fun of people who are Gay, we too will have our struggles with the acceptance of everyone.
But what about your beloved science???
What about it? This is all about science and understanding who you are.
Did science fuck up when it assigned him female parts?
That was God, science fixed it.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:50 pm

Damn, where is LL when we really need her/his/their valuable insight on this thread?!?

The censorship king from out of state.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Wed Dec 02, 2020 6:55 pm

I will contend those that do reassignment surgery are causing sexual mutilation of God's beautiful creation. I think it's malpractice.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 02, 2020 7:15 pm

And that's only important if you choose to believe in the concept of God. Half of American's don't have enough faith to practice regularly.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:16 pm

I still want to know how she went about getting a penis and changed her chromosome structure. I mean, if getting a penis is possible, maybe some of you libs could get a bigger one and stop being so angry.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:20 pm

n8fnr wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:11 pm
“Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.” Woody Allen
I was bisexual before I got married.
If I wanted sex, I had to buy it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:24 pm

See, personal responsibility can only exist in a world where we're honest with ourselves. The weights, the scale, the barbell, they don't care how I feel or what I think. They are what they are, and just like the world, they'll dominate the unprepared with reality. Nobody will ever force you to pick them up. They can change your life, or they can lay there to collect dust, merely waiting for greater men to follow. It's your choice, and nobody's watching.

That's Conservatism.

In today's "Planet Fitness" minded society, jiggly little Crowder would have been told that he was beautiful. Perfect, even. That those other people were just mean bullies and I needn't pay them any mind. I'd have been told that everybody deserves a healthy body image, and that I should feel comfortable in my own skin. None of those things are necessarily wrong. But none of them would have made me feel better about myself. Even more, none of them would have made me better myself. See, rather than push young men toward the necessity of discomfort, the modern liberal attempts to alleviate it, and in doing so... robs them of life's most fulfilling experiences.

That's liberalism.

Don't let your young men be liberals.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:25 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:20 pm
n8fnr wrote:
“Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night.” Woody Allen
Me, I ended up paying a whole lot more for sex SINCE I got married...

It's sort of like ObamaCare. I pay more and get less and didn't get to keep my plan.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:36 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:16 pm
I still want to know how she went about getting a penis and changed her chromosome structure. I mean, if getting a penis is possible, maybe some of you libs could get a bigger one and stop being so angry.
I don't think she's done anything. It seems this is nothing more than Ellen changing her name, and asking folks to refer to her as he from now on.

For folks still unfamiliar with her, if you have Netflix, there's a mini series on now called Tales Of The City. Along with her, Laura Linney and Olympia Dukakis are in it. It's a great story.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:47 pm

Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:36 pm
Bryce wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:16 pm
I don't think she's done anything. It seems this is nothing more than Ellen changing her name, and asking folks to refer to her as he from now on.
Great! Please refer to me as the "Impressive, all knowing, handsome and well endowed Bryce" from now on.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:56 pm

Can't believe we've spent twenty-six hours and three pages discussing this nothing story about a nobody.

What impact will this have on the real world?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:17 pm

I think some of the folks in here are afraid to let another person into the anry white man club.

― Noam Chomsky

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:26 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:25 pm
Mike Oxlong wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:20 pm
n8fnr wrote:
Me, I ended up paying a whole lot more for sex SINCE I got married...

It's sort of like ObamaCare. I pay more and get less and didn't get to keep my plan.
I know. Used to be I could just say "You wanna?". Now I gotta buy something glittery or remodel a room.

Deleted User 14896

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Wed Dec 02, 2020 9:30 pm

Bryce wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 8:47 pm
Great! Please refer to me as the "Impressive, all knowing, handsome and well endowed Bryce" from now on.
You are truly a legend in your own mind. I once thought I was well endowed also. Until my wife seen a license plate that said STUBBY and thought it would look good on my car

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic