Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Criminal Mastermind

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Criminal Mastermind

Post by Bryce » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:28 am

Chesterfield man arrested after leaving his cell phone at the scene of a crime
A Chesterfield Township man suspected of breaking into some vehicles was arrested after leaving his cell phone at the scene of one of the crimes, officials said.

Deputies who arrested the man said they found a Glock semi-auto pistol, loose change and lighters on him.

They also found a backpack with the words "Macomb County Sheriff’s Office

Anthony M. Wickersham" on it. It contained several items, including flashlights, tools, phone cords and an iPod. Officials said at the time of his arrest, the suspect was also wearing a GPS ankle monitor.
So, not only did he leave his cell phone at one crime location, he was also wearing an ankle monitor that could show everywhere he had been. Brilliant!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 14896

Re: Criminal Mastermind

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:40 am

Looking at the picture, I'm not surprised.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:21 am

It reminds me of the one I saw a while ago about the guy who wrote his bank robbery note on the back of an envelope addressed to him,

We could make this a continuing thread of criminal masterminds.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Radio Chili

Post by Radio Chili » Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:39 pm

If brains were gasoline, he wouldn't have enough to drive a 'piss ants' go-kart ONCE around the inside of a Cheerio!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic