Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 6 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Rescue Opportunity

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Rescue Opportunity

Post by Bryce » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:35 pm

I have been made aware of a 6 week old Boston Terrier pup that was born with Swimmers. Use google as it will be easier than me typing an explanation.

This dog is slated to be put down because it was unfortunate enough to be born with a birth defect to a breeder more interested in profits than the actual dogs.

I don't have the time or space at the moment to help this pup. I have reached out to several rescues that I deal with, but because of Covid, space and cash flow is tight right now. I still may find one, but time is running out.

If you ever desired a Boston, have the time to dedicate to rehab, this might be a great project for you.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Re: Rescue Opportunity

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:51 pm

I've seen that condition before. There is a TV show featuring the controversial Michigan Vet, DR. Pol. They corrected it by applying splints to the legs for a few weeks. After the splints were removed the dog could walk almost normally.

It seems inhumane to euthanize an animal for something that can be corrected
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic