Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Bar in Florida Provides Child Care For Big Spending Customer

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Bar in Florida Provides Child Care For Big Spending Customer

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:03 pm

Woman leaves 'terrified' children in bar

MINNEOLA – Lake County Sheriff’s investigators have arrested a woman and charged her with neglect after she allegedly left two children in a bar.

Tina Marie Noyes, 45, of Nokomis, Florida, was arrested Friday when someone called authorities to say that two children had been left alone for more than two hours at the Tiki Bar at 508 S. Main Avenue.

The report did not list the ages of the children but said they appeared to be “terrified.” They said Noyes told them she was going to the bathroom and would not be back for some time. “…they appeared to be going through a dramatic level of mental anguish and were physically shaking,” the report stated.

Noyes told deputies she and the children arrived at the bar at around 1:30 p.m. A bar employee said she arrived at 12:30.

She said she went there to eat and have some drinks. While there, she ran into an old school friend and hung out in his car for a while. The report said the bar employees and the children had no knowledge of this.

“It should also be noted that the defendant was heavily intoxicated and had a strong odor of alcohol emitting from her person,” the report said.

An employee said she had racked up a $100 tab for alcohol alone.

She was charged with two two counts of neglect and held on $4,000 bond.
https://www.dailycommercial.com/story/n ... 827819001/

Minneola is 382 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Bar in Florida Provides Child Care For Big Spending Customer

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:07 pm

She should be barred from having children.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Re: Bar in Florida Provides Child Care For Big Spending Customer

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:20 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Dec 06, 2020 9:07 pm
She should be barred from having children.
The ban should be an easy one to enforce.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic