Acceptable registrations in the queue through October 17 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.

R Bedell
Posts: 2114
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 am
Location: Mid Michigan

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by R Bedell » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:25 am

YUP, heard that on the News yesterday.



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5452
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by audiophile » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:49 am

George Floyd was saying he couldn't breathe in the back of the car, when they weren't even touching his neck and asked to be outside because he was claustrophobic. Click here to see that: https://youtu.be/f5eYvDToQgQ?t=95 He was speaking quite well when he was saying that.

He might having a panic attack or some sort of medical emergency but the cops might have reasonably believed it was a trick. They put him outside because he asked...

Claustrophobia has these same symptoms. https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/claustrophobia/
sweating
trembling
hot flushes or chills
shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
a choking sensation
a rapid heartbeat (tachycardia)
chest pain or a feeling of tightness in the chest
a sensation of butterflies in the stomach
feeling sick
headaches and dizziness
feeling faint
numbness or pins and needles
a dry mouth
a need to go to the toilet
ringing in your ears
feeling confused or disorientated
If you have severe claustrophobia, you may also experience psychological symptoms, such as:
fear of losing control
fear of fainting
feelings of dread
fear of dying

We don't know how hard the officer was pressing on the neck and it was certainly VERY UNWISE to keep doing that even if light or no pressure was being applied.

I will say this the officer shouldn't have been vilified until the trial could look at ALL THE FACTS.

The media/social media is completely at fault for that and they destroyed a town possibly for someone that died because of medical or drug reasons.
Last edited by audiophile on Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

***If Dem's want to pack the Supreme Court - Send Dem packing!***

Deleted User 15342

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 9:00 am

More proof that this “Black Lives Matter” is just bullshit. Thanks Liberal Media for fucking up America even more.



km1125
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by km1125 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 10:40 am

Just amazing to me that the folks pushing for this "movement" are hanging their hats on Floyd and some of these other characters. That's like trying to defend the quality of American carmakers and using examples like the Pinto, Vega and Pacer.

The "movement" may have a legitimate basis but using these examples and inciting riots and violence is very counter-productive and will result in little to no actual progress on real issues. Worse yet, the knee-jerk actions instituted will result in officers and residents being less safe, as it allows and emboldens criminals to be more aggressive because they will likely get away with whatever they attempt. It will be a decline in civilized society for some time. The real question is going to be the duration. How long will we put up with those risks before we fix that problem??



User avatar
Honeyman
Posts: 1371
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:44 pm

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:42 am

They are not "hanging their hats" on Floyd or Blake you stupid racist fuck. These happen to be murders/attempted murders which are recorded for all the world to see. How many are going on that are not in front of people who happen to record them?

Go see if your white sheet is home from the laundry you miserable piece of shit.



R Bedell
Posts: 2114
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:26 am
Location: Mid Michigan

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by R Bedell » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:02 pm

They are not "hanging their hats" on Floyd or Blake you stupid racist fuck. These happen to be murders/attempted murders which are recorded for all the world to see.
Now there is the Pot calling the Kettle Black.

Image



User avatar
Turkeytop
Posts: 4302
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:27 pm

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:13 pm

Clearly, with that level of toxicity, it shouldn't have taken nine minutes to kill him. The cops need to be trained how to do it more quickly.



km1125
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by km1125 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:37 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:42 am
They are not "hanging their hats" on Floyd or Blake you stupid racist fuck. These happen to be murders/attempted murders which are recorded for all the world to see. How many are going on that are not in front of people who happen to record them?

Go see if your white sheet is home from the laundry you miserable piece of shit.
Has there been a conviction yet? Has there even been a TRIAL yet?? Is the INVESTIGATION even over yet???

If none of these have occurred, then how can you say that murders or attempted murders have happened???

What's been recorded on video in nearly all of these cases has NOT been murder, but at worst "justifiable homicide". You need to look at the video and all the publicly-available evidence without all your racist bias engaged



Deleted User 15342

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:16 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:37 pm
Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:42 am
They are not "hanging their hats" on Floyd or Blake you stupid racist fuck. These happen to be murders/attempted murders which are recorded for all the world to see. How many are going on that are not in front of people who happen to record them?

Go see if your white sheet is home from the laundry you miserable piece of shit.
Has there been a conviction yet? Has there even been a TRIAL yet?? Is the INVESTIGATION even over yet???

If none of these have occurred, then how can you say that murders or attempted murders have happened???

What's been recorded on video in nearly all of these cases has NOT been murder, but at worst "justifiable homicide". You need to look at the video and all the publicly-available evidence without all your racist bias engaged
Honeybitch is not very happy today because his white sheets are in the laundry due to him jacking off to Biden nude pics.



lovinlife101
Posts: 5846
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:30 pm

If you test black people, most of them will have some drug in their system. It’s no excuse to kill them.



km1125
Posts: 999
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:09 pm

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by km1125 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:19 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:30 pm
If you test black people, most of them will have some drug in their system. It’s no excuse to kill them.
Am I detecting some kind of a racist assumption in that statement?



User avatar
audiophile
Posts: 5452
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Between 88 and 108 MHz.

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by audiophile » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:30 pm

lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:30 pm
If you test black people, most of them will have some drug in their system. It’s no excuse to kill them.
Blood pressure medicine?


Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

***If Dem's want to pack the Supreme Court - Send Dem packing!***

lovinlife101
Posts: 5846
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:55 pm

km1125 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:19 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:30 pm
If you test black people, most of them will have some drug in their system. It’s no excuse to kill them.
Am I detecting some kind of a racist assumption in that statement?
The majority of people behind bars are black, too. #facts



lovinlife101
Posts: 5846
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:53 am

Re: George Floyd had "fatal level" of fentanyl in his system

Post by lovinlife101 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:56 pm

audiophile wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:30 pm
lovinlife101 wrote:
Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:30 pm
If you test black people, most of them will have some drug in their system. It’s no excuse to kill them.
Blood pressure medicine?
Could be for sickle cell anemia, but most likely for "the sugar."



Post Reply Previous topicNext topic