Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Uneducated resident condemned by Livonia mayor after hanging gay slur signs

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
MotorCityRadioFreak

Uneducated resident condemned by Livonia mayor after hanging gay slur signs

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Thu Aug 20, 2020 7:38 pm

They/them, non-binary and proud.

Remember that “2000 Mules” was concocted by a circus of elephants.
The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Re: Uneducated resident condemned by Livonia mayor after hanging gay slur signs

Post by MWmetalhead » Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:29 pm

You are being polite by calling the perpetrator "uneducated." You are much kinder than myself.

How would you like to be the family or person who lives next door to such a reclusive weirdo? Nice lawn, too. Looks like shit. Five bucks says Mr. Weber's house is filthy inside.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:57 am

MWmetalhead wrote:
Thu Aug 20, 2020 9:29 pm
You are being polite by calling the perpetrator "uneducated." You are much kinder than myself.

How would you like to be the family or person who lives next door to such a reclusive weirdo? Nice lawn, too. Looks like shit. Five bucks says Mr. Weber's house is filthy inside.
I view people like this as a result of failure of our institutions, both education and faith communities. People like this are ignorant and don't know any better.

Now, if I lived in said neighborhood as the bi male I am, could I resist the temptation of hurling insults his way? Probably not.

This is not in any way excusing his behavior.

The right needs to stop worry about what’s between people’s legs. Instead, they should focus on what’s between their ears.
Audacity sucks.

km1125

Post by km1125 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:48 am

OK, I'll play.

Just how is he "uneducated"?? What evidence do you have that supports that statement?

Is it just because his views and statements are different than what you believe? Should the government suppress his speech because it doesn't align with your desires?

UP906

Post by UP906 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:53 am

km1125 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:48 am
OK, I'll play.

Just how is he "uneducated"?? What evidence do you have that supports that statement?

Is it just because his views and statements are different than what you believe? Should the government suppress his speech because it doesn't align with your desires?
I took one for the team and clicked the link.

Judging from the photos of the signs in question, I'd have to agree that homeboy most likely slept through school.

Thread Killer

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Fri Aug 21, 2020 7:16 pm

km1125 wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:48 am
OK, I'll play.

Doesn't even spell " fuck" correctly. Look again.

Audacity sucks.

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:54 pm

Nice that he references the Bible and uses the (misspelled) F-word on the same sign. Did he get his religious education at Westboro Baptist?

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:36 pm

MotorCityRadioFreak wrote:
Fri Aug 21, 2020 1:57 am
MWmetalhead wrote:

I view people like this as a result of failure of our institutions, both education and faith communities. People like this are ignorant and don't know any better.

Now, if I lived in said neighborhood as the bi male I am, could I resist the temptation of hurling insults his way? Probably not.

The temptation to roll by and replace them with signs praising homosexuality and putting a Biden sign in his yard at 3am is great.

MotorCityRadioFreak

Post by MotorCityRadioFreak » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:46 pm

Rate This wrote:
Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:36 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:

The temptation to roll by and replace them with signs praising homosexuality and putting a Biden sign in his yard at 3am is great.
I think a “Love is love sign” would increase his property value. Most people associate gay affirming signs with high property values. Go look at
Ferndale on Zillow.

Audacity sucks.

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Wed Aug 26, 2020 1:18 pm

Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:46 pm
I think a “Love is love sign” would increase his property value. Most people associate gay affirming signs with high property values. Go look at
The ongoing stereotype is that gay folks are meticulous when it comes to maintaining property, especially the interiors of their homes. Not sure if it's true, although it certainly wouldn't surprise me.

I must be straight 'cause I'll procrastinate all day about doing the dishes or mowing the lawn. :razz

Shortwave is the ORIGINAL satellite radio.

Matt

Post by Matt » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:11 pm

Rate This wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:

The guy is probably a Biden supporter as it is, like Richard Spencer.

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:49 pm

Matt wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:11 pm
Rate This wrote:
MWmetalhead wrote:

The guy is probably a Biden supporter as it is, like Richard Spencer.
I highly doubt it. Spencer wants to see the current movement go away and be regrouped in a new form. So his motives are ulterior.

G G

Post by G G » Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:03 pm

I don't see a problem with any of this. I would think the "politically minded" among you would support freedom of speech but that clearly isn't the case.

Donald Trump was and is the best president this country has ever had. And he will return to glory as our leader again.

kager

Post by kager » Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:02 am

G G wrote:
Wed Aug 26, 2020 11:03 pm
I don't see a problem with any of this. I would think the "politically minded" among you would support freedom of speech but that clearly isn't the case.
B-b-b-but if someone sees it, they'll think everyone here in our town is like that!

Welcome back to Chatterbox; it's not just for politics anymore.

"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic