Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Chewy

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Honeyman

Chewy

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:14 am

This is the best company in the world to deal with. An on-line pet food and supply company, owned now by Petsmart, I think.

I ordered a wooden pet crate that was over $350. The top was damaged. If it was a side or back piece, I wouldn't care but it's the one part you really see. I asked if they could just send me out a new top, they said it wasn't possible and are sending me an entire new crate at no charge. All they asked is I donate the crate to a shelter or rescue of some kind. Turns out the rescue group I got my dog from has garage sales and on-line auctions, so they can sell this piece as is and get quite a nice sum for it.

Just an awesome company. If you buy dog food or other pet supplies, I urge you to check them out. www.chewy.com

BTW, if anybody has oodles of cash and wants to give some away, here is a rescue group that uses every dollar they get to help these needy beings: https://pawprintsinthesand.org/

The censorship king from out of state.

UP906

Re: Chewy

Post by UP906 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:30 am

We have always had great experience with Chewy.

Thread Killer

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:44 am

Mrs. Me uses Chewy regularly and is pleased with the results. The cats love the boxes the supplies are packaged in.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:22 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:14 am
This is the best company in the world to deal with. An on-line pet food and supply company, owned now by Petsmart, I think.

I ordered a wooden pet crate that was over $350. The top was damaged. If it was a side or back piece, I wouldn't care but it's the one part you really see. I asked if they could just send me out a new top, they said it wasn't possible and are sending me an entire new crate at no charge. All they asked is I donate the crate to a shelter or rescue of some kind. Turns out the rescue group I got my dog from has garage sales and on-line auctions, so they can sell this piece as is and get quite a nice sum for it.

Just an awesome company. If you buy dog food or other pet supplies, I urge you to check them out. www.chewy.com

BTW, if anybody has oodles of cash and wants to give some away, here is a rescue group that uses every dollar they get to help these needy beings: https://pawprintsinthesand.org/
Honey Boo Boo they sound like a great company. Do they have a spaying and neutering service so we can get you fixed, we really don’t need you to reproduce.

Matt

Post by Matt » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:28 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:22 pm
Honeyman wrote:

Honey Boo Boo they sound like a great company. Do they have a spaying and neutering service so we can get you fixed, we really don’t need you to reproduce.
What he's really asking is if you know if they sell the peanut butter he can put on his balls.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:44 pm

Matt wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:28 pm
Lucky615 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

What he's really asking is if you know if they sell the peanut butter he can put on his balls.
So you can lick the peanut butter off them. Good one Matty.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 13, 2020 1:56 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Honeyman wrote:

Your witty sense of humor is only matched by your vast intellect.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:39 pm

Lucky's invisible friend, Graham Wellington is back

Joined:Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:48 pmLast active:Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:32 pmTotal posts:70 | Search user’s posts
(0.08% of all posts / 0.12 posts per day)Most active forum:The Stadium
(11 Posts / 15.71% of user’s posts)Most active topic:Michigan Anti-Abortion Petition on last legs.
(6 Posts / 8.57% of user’s posts)Total topics:3 | Search user’s topics
(0.05% of all topics / 0.01 topics per day)

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 15342

Post by Deleted User 15342 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:51 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 2:39 pm

Joined:Fri Dec 21, 2018 4:48 pmLast active:Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:32 pmTotal posts:70 | Search user’s posts
(11 Posts / 15.71% of user’s posts)Most active topic:Michigan Anti-Abortion Petition on last legs.
Wrong answer. But go ahead and think that.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Aug 13, 2020 4:42 pm

Lucky615 wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 3:51 pm
Turkeytop wrote:

Wrong answer. But go ahead and think that.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:35 pm

Turkeytop wrote:

He made a brief cameo appearance yesterday and then slithered back under his rock.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:40 pm

Honeyman wrote:

I had an almost exact experience with Chewy. Not a damaged item, but one that I didn't feel lived up to it's billing. I just wrote a review on the item. They contacted me two day's later, offered me a refund and asked that I donate the item to a shelter or rescue.

I've been a customer since.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

zzand

Post by zzand » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:46 am

My family has always had good luck with Chewy. Customer service has always been top notch.

stopnswop2

Post by stopnswop2 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:01 am

I thought Chewy was the company that made those Granola Bars

Music is my life.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:26 am

I thought it was Chevy!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic