Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Michigan Man Visits Doctor's Office To Get a Shot In the Ass

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Michigan Man Visits Doctor's Office To Get a Shot In the Ass

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:22 pm

Police: Man accidentally shoots himself at doctor’s office in Independence Township, gun thrown in lake

A 65-year-old man injured himself after accidentally firing a handgun in an exam room

INDEPENDENCE TOWNSHIP, Mich. – A 65-year-old man accidentally shot himself during a doctor’s appointment on Wednesday, police say.

The Pontiac resident reportedly found a gun outside of his residence and put it in his pocket before his appointment with the McLaren Medical Group in Independence Township.

Police say the man reached into his pocket while in the exam room and the gun discharged, grazing his backside and resulting in a minor injury.

Police responded to the firearm discharge at about 3:10 p.m. and the man had already left the facility, refusing treatment from medical staff after the incident.

Police say during an interview the man reported giving the gun to his brother, who said the gun was thrown in a nearby lake.

A dive team with the Oakland County Sheriff’s Office is expected to search the lake for the handgun. This is an ongoing investigation.
https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/loc ... n-in-lake/

Independence Township is 1006 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Deleted User 14896

Re: Michigan Man Visits Doctor's Office To Get a Shot In the Ass

Post by Deleted User 14896 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:17 pm

He "found" a gun in his front yard, high tailed it out of the office before the cop got there, and threw the gun in a lake.
Like Paul Harvey would say, I'm wanting to hear the rest of the story.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic