Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Getting Creative With Beef

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Getting Creative With Beef

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:58 pm

Beef is stupid expensive right now. My favorite steak, Ribeye, is selling for 18.99 a pound. On the other hand, chuck roasts are priced at 7.99 a pound.

I had my butcher cut two chuck roasts about 2.5 inches thick. Seasoned them and let them set at room temperature for about 40 minutes. Grilled them at high heat for about six minutes per side and then removed them from the direct heat in a covered grill until the internal temperature reached 125 degrees.

Tented them for about ten minutes prior to slicing. Mmmmm Mmmm good!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Honeyman

Re: Getting Creative With Beef

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:13 pm

Nicely done. I think my mouth is watering just looking at the picture.

The censorship king from out of state.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:14 pm

BTW, how long do you give it before trollinlife responds to this thread title with a gay slur?

The censorship king from out of state.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:04 pm

BTW...should be four minutes per side and not six.... Takes about six minutes per side to hit 125 after you pull it from direct heat.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:06 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:14 pm
BTW, how long do you give it before trollinlife responds to this thread title with a gay slur?
I don't care...

word has it LL shops at Dunham Sports cause LL don't like Dicks.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic