Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 25 at 5:30p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Covid Collectibles

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Covid Collectibles

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:52 pm

"But wait. Order tonight and you'll receive a second Covid 19 watch for only $25.00."

Has to be just a matter of time until the late night TV pitchmen start hawking Covid 19 memorabilia. Jewelry, Collector plates, Silver medallions. Lucky candles. I'm sure the list will be longer.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Rate This

Re: Covid Collectibles

Post by Rate This » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:38 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:52 pm
"But wait. Order tonight and you'll receive a second Covid 19 watch for only $25.00."

Has to be just a matter of time until the late night TV pitchmen start hawking Covid 19 memorabilia. Jewelry, Collector plates, Silver medallions. Lucky candles. I'm sure the list will be longer.
Collector plates with images of the virus on them? Maybe “I survived the pandemic!” Or even an illustration of a person wearing a face-mask?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:02 am

Be the first to collect the entire series of collector masks.

But wait -

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:12 am

Each one hand embroidered?
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

UP906

Post by UP906 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:33 pm

If it ain't pewter, it ain't shit.
Thread Killer

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:39 pm

I'm thinking Commemorative Coronavirus Toilet Paper Rolls would be the shit!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:29 pm

Go to the hospital. Go directly to the hospital. Do not pass go. Do not collect a $200 check with the President's signature.

Yes. Your family will treasure this heirloom quality, limited edition, Covid 19 monopoly set for generations to come.

The anti-microbial playing board is bonded to a rich, genuine leather backing. Each miniature playing piece is hand crafted in minute detail. The Doctor, the nurse, the ambulance, the gurney, the bed and the bed pan.

Production is limited to 20 million sets. Don't miss out. Reserve yours today.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:49 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:29 pm
Go to the hospital. Go directly to the hospital. Do not pass go. Do not collect a $200 check with the President's signature.

Yes. Your family will treasure this heirloom quality, limited edition, Covid 19 monopoly set for generations to come.

The anti-microbial playing board is bonded to a rich, genuine leather backing. Each miniature playing piece is hand crafted in minute detail. The Doctor, the nurse, the ambulance, the gurney, the bed and the bed pan.

Production is limited to 20 million sets. Don't miss out. Reserve yours today.
So is there a chance card that day's, " Science experts really screwed the numbers up. Close all your hotels and loose them forever?"

Or how about, "Antifa started a riot in front of all your property. Give all of your property to the poorest player?"
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic