Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Kickin the Chicken

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Kickin the Chicken

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 27, 2020 10:45 pm

Florida Keys man arrested for kicking chicken during argument with girlfriend, deputies say

MARATHON, Fla. — A Florida Keys man was arrested Monday after he kicked a chicken during an argument with his girlfriend, deputies said.

Nicholas Chew, 43, of Marathon, faces a charge of animal cruelty in connection with the March 22 incident.

Monroe County Sheriff's Office spokesman Adam Linhardt said Sgt. Joel Slough was called to a domestic dispute between Chew and his girlfriend, who said she was mad that Chew kicked a chicken.

"Chew admitted to kicking the chicken out of the way, further admitting his annoyance by the noise the birds cause," Linhardt said. "A separate witness stated he saw Chew kick the chicken in the way a football player would kick a field goal."

Slough found the injured chicken standing on one leg. The chicken was taken to a Marathon veterinarian, where it was later learned the chicken had four broken ribs.

The chicken was eventually reunited with its owner, who wanted to press charges. A warrant was then filed for Chew's arrest.
https://www.wptv.com/news/state/florida ... puties-say

Marathon is 737 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Kickin the Chicken

Post by Bryce » Thu May 28, 2020 12:02 pm

I know this may be hard to swallow, but Mr. Chew was also known to frequently spank the monkey.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic