Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

My absence

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
stopnswop2

My absence

Post by stopnswop2 » Fri May 15, 2020 8:29 pm

I have been absent. Apologies.
I took a rather dramatic decline in health late last year, cognitive wise.
Difficulty communicating, memory loss, confusion, and more.
I had a SPECT brain scan in December that shows a vascular lesion from a stroke, and diffuse perfusion abnormalities consistent with early onset vascular dementia.

I spend most of my Internet time just spamming photos on Facebook and watching YouTube. I don't communicate much.
I hope to soon be able to get this all worked on with neurologist. Get the head cath and address the stroke, and get on cognitive enhancer drugs and speech therapy

Music is my life.

Turkeytop

Re: My absence

Post by Turkeytop » Fri May 15, 2020 8:33 pm

Wow. Good luck to you.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Fri May 15, 2020 10:00 pm

stopnswop2 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:29 pm
I had a SPECT brain scan in December that shows a vascular lesion from a stroke, and diffuse perfusion abnormalities consistent with early onset vascular dementia.

I spend most of my Internet time just spamming photos on Facebook and watching YouTube. I don't communicate much.
I hope to soon be able to get this all worked on with neurologist. Get the head cath and address the stroke, and get on cognitive enhancer drugs and speech therapy
Aren't you in your 20s?

What's more pathetic: harassing an old man who is paying to do a radio show or supporting a grifter like Trump?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Fri May 15, 2020 10:04 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:00 pm
stopnswop2 wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 8:29 pm

Aren't you in your 20s?
That was the story.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sat May 16, 2020 5:14 pm

Wow! Praying for you.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sat May 16, 2020 5:42 pm

Matt wrote:
Fri May 15, 2020 10:00 pm
Aren't you in your 20s?
Sometimes the meth doesn't go your way...

I am happy to read you are on the mend. Strokes are scary, but there has been a lost of research lately.

So many people here just disappear. We all should consider have our password in our will so our next of kin can log on and tell the board off one last time.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Chrocket87

Post by Chrocket87 » Thu May 21, 2020 10:02 pm

I’m a registered nurse on a stroke unit and while they’re quite rare for those under the age of 30, I have seen a few. The early onset dementia seems more concerning to me for someone in their 20s. Good luck to you!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic