Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Don't Take Flowers to a Mother's Day Fight

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Don't Take Flowers to a Mother's Day Fight

Post by Turkeytop » Wed May 13, 2020 9:22 pm

Bouquet Beatdown: Florida Woman Cuffed For Allegedly Beating Hubby With Flowers

It seems it wasn’t a pleasant Mother’s Day for one woman in Florida.

Police in Pinellas County arrested 32-year-old Sandra Kay Webb after she allegedly beat her husband with a bouquet of Mother’s Day flowers.

According to an arrest report obtained by The Smoking Gun, Webb lost her cool on Monday morning upon learning that the floral arrangement gifted to her by her children was actually purchased by her husband.

Webb allegedly became irate and threw the bouquet at her husband while he was in bed, and followed up by beating him with them. The scorned woman reportedly also spit on her hubby’s chest and arm.

When questioned by authorities, Webb owned up to throwing flowers at her partner but denied spitting on him.

Webb was charged with domestic battery and was released Monday without bail following her arraignment on Monday.

https://torontosun.com/news/world/bouqu ... dd15158531

Pinellas County is 446 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

HD74

Re: Don't Take Flowers to a Mother's Day Fight

Post by HD74 » Wed May 13, 2020 10:53 pm

The obvious joke here is way blow me, I’ll leave it to someone else.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

HD74

Post by HD74 » Wed May 13, 2020 10:54 pm

Sorry, forgot this “e”.

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu May 14, 2020 6:59 am

If he's willing to make a few new arrangements, I'm sure their relationship will blossom once again. Well, that's if she's not impatiens,

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic