Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Police Accept Invitation to Bring Warrant

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Police Accept Invitation to Bring Warrant

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:15 pm

Florida deputies serve warrant at house with ‘Come Back With a Warrant’ doormat

A house where deputies suspected drug possession had a doormat telling visitors “COME BACK WITH A WARRANT.” Challenge accepted.

It just so happened that the Flagler County Sheriff’s Office Major Case Unit and Special Investigations Unit had a warrant with them when they arrived at a home on Bleau Court in Palm Coast at 6:30 a.m. Friday, according to sheriff’s spokeswoman Brittany Kershaw.

“During the search of the residence, detectives recovered over 2.5 grams of fentanyl and dozens of used syringes, along with other drug paraphernalia,” Kershaw said.

Four residents were secured but no arrests were made at the time, pending further investigation, Kershaw said. The Florida Department of Children and Families were contacted regarding a child at the residence.

“This poison peddler had a doormat that said, ‘Come back with a warrant,’ so we did!” Flagler County Sheriff Rick Staly said. “Our detectives did a great job in following up on tips received on this residence. We still have some follow-up work to do, but for now the deadly drugs and syringes seized are off the streets.”
https://www.nwfdailynews.com/news/20200 ... nt-doormat

Flagler County is 382 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Re: Police Accept Invitation to Bring Warrant

Post by Matt » Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:40 pm

I'm offering an invitation to these cops to head up to beautiful Zilwaukee, Michigan. There is a bridge there for them to jump from.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun May 03, 2020 1:14 am

Matt wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:40 pm
I'm offering an invitation to these cops to head up to beautiful Zilwaukee, Michigan. There is a bridge there for them to jump from.
Just to clear it up, what did the cops do wrong here?

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 03, 2020 1:42 am

Matt wrote:
What the hell does that have to do with anything?!?!?

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 03, 2020 9:32 am

Rate This wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 1:42 am
Matt wrote:
Clearly went above your head.

Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Sun May 03, 2020 9:45 am

Kind of like when I compared the protesters to "the event that happened in Boston". TCT had no idea.

Boston Tea Party of course. That "party" was about not having representation, and wasn't about the 10% tea tax.

Whitmer is not allowing our elected representatives to carry out their duties.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun May 03, 2020 10:09 am

Matt wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:32 am
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:
Ah because they’d clearly do that too. CLAAAAAAANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

That’s the sound of the joke falling flat on the riverbed below the Zilwaukee Bridge...

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 03, 2020 2:29 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:09 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:

That’s the sound of the joke falling flat on the riverbed below the Zilwaukee Bridge...
It wasn't a joke. Its a serious invitation.

These dickhead power-tripping pigs 🐖 made a big deal about the stupid rug, when the reality is that they would have had to get a warrant after receiving aby tips. They weren't particularly witty in any way. The only jokes in this case were the pigs.

Realist

Post by Realist » Sun May 03, 2020 6:15 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 2:29 pm
Rate This wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 10:09 am
Matt wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Matt wrote:

These dickhead power-tripping pigs 🐖 made a big deal about the stupid rug, when the reality is that they would have had to get a warrant after receiving aby tips. They weren't particularly witty in any way. The only jokes in this case were the pigs.
“Dickhead power-tripping pigs”???

You recently admitted that you were now 37. You sound like the snot nosed little punk kid you were at UM 15+ years ago when you started on this board. I’ve got relatives and good friends that are cops. Grow up...

DAC

Post by DAC » Sun May 03, 2020 7:36 pm

Ah, I get it. This is a hate forum. Depending on who you hate, of course.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun May 03, 2020 7:52 pm

Matt wrote:

I think there may be a misunderstanding here. The cops didn't go there because of the doormat. They were there to serve a warrant when they noticed the mat. The humour is in the irony.

Those kind of mats are sold as a joke item. The Guy must have thought it was funny when he bought it. The cops took the joke in the spirit that was intended.

(I can't believe I'm defending cops)

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Matt

Post by Matt » Sun May 03, 2020 9:36 pm

Realist wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 6:15 pm

You recently admitted that you were now 37. You sound like the snot nosed little punk kid you were at UM 15+ years ago when you started on this board. I’ve got relatives and good friends that are cops. Grow up...
I'm a little concerned with your obsession with me. I've been posting here for 20+ years. Apparently you already know that, because you've been tracking. I'm sorry that you're offended that the pigs made a big deal about a floor mat that was completely irrelevant.
DAC wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:36 pm
Saying something negative about pigs does not equate to pigs. Not all cops are pigs, but the ones in this story clearly revel in rolling in their own shit.
Turkeytop wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 7:52 pm
Matt wrote:

I think there may be a misunderstanding here. The cops didn't go there because of the doormat. They were there to serve a warrant when they noticed the mat. The humour is in the irony.

Those kind of mats are sold as a joke item. The Guy must have thought it was funny when he bought it. The cops took the joke in the spirit that was intended.

I think you're ultimately right about the misunderstanding, and perhaps I responded too harshly to illustrate my point to RT. It would seem like not a good idea to buy that rug when you are partaking in illegal activities. Although in the criminals defense, cops generally aren't the cream of the crop intelligence-wise or temperament-wise.

Realist

Post by Realist » Mon May 04, 2020 9:55 pm

Matt wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 9:36 pm
Realist wrote:

I'm a little concerned with your obsession with me. I've been posting here for 20+ years. Apparently you already know that, because you've been tracking. I'm sorry that you're offended that the pigs made a big deal about a floor mat that was completely irrelevant.
DAC wrote:
Saying something negative about pigs does not equate to pigs. Not all cops are pigs, but the ones in this story clearly revel in rolling in their own shit.
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

I think you're ultimately right about the misunderstanding, and perhaps I responded too harshly to illustrate my point to RT. It would seem like not a good idea to buy that rug when you are partaking in illegal activities. Although in the criminals defense, cops generally aren't the cream of the crop intelligence-wise or temperament-wise.
Obsessed? 😂😂😂 Hardly. I’ve also been on this board that long also but had another user name. Just still see you as the arrogant know it al narcissist that you’ve always been. You’ve never changed

DAC

Post by DAC » Mon May 04, 2020 10:40 pm

Matt wrote:
Realist wrote:

DAC wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

Matt, it doesn't strike you at all that the criminals were idiots here? That's what the story is about. C'mon.

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue May 05, 2020 6:19 am

Realist wrote:
Mon May 04, 2020 9:55 pm
Matt wrote:
Realist wrote:

DAC wrote:
Turkeytop wrote:
Matt wrote:

Obsessed? 😂😂😂 Hardly. I’ve also been on this board that long also but had another user name. Just still see you as the arrogant know it al narcissist that you’ve always been. You’ve never changed
What was your other user name?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic