Acceptable registrations in the queue through June 3 at 5:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Happy May Day

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Happy May Day

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:09 pm

For the first time in 130 years, workers around the world will not be able to celebrate May Day in the streets. But we will all be united in a spirit of solidarity.

Workers of the world unite.

I don't mean to brag, but I just put a puzzle together in 1 day and the box said 2-4 years.

Rate This

Re: Happy May Day

Post by Rate This » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:34 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:09 pm
For the first time in 130 years, workers around the world will not be able to celebrate May Day in the streets. But we will all be united in a spirit of solidarity.

Workers of the world unite.
They had to abandon the concept this year shouting May Day! May Day! Distance! Distance! As they moved apart.

Bryce

Re: Happy May Day

Post by Bryce » Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:36 pm

Yup, this is the first May first in some time I won't be having a drink with my friend Stanislaus. We always have a drink with him on his birthday, May first. We call him the May Pole.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic