Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

A Corona Virus Proposal

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

A Corona Virus Proposal

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:46 pm

I'm not promoting or advocating for this proposition. I just heard someone touting the idea on the radio the other day and was wondering what others might think of it. In a cold kind of logic, perhaps it makes sense

He said we can go on forever living in fear of this thing or we can return to normal living and let it run its course. A lot of us would die, but not all of us. The strongest would survive. It would be like a culling of the herd.. We would emerge on the other side, a stronger, more robust human race.

Under that scenario, I don't believe I'd be among the survivors. I'm not even certain I'd want to be. It would be a much different world.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.