Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The sex was great. But that pee napkin thing - - -

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

The sex was great. But that pee napkin thing - - -

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:23 pm

Naked couple found wrestling in car outside Florida mall during fight about ‘pee napkin,’ police say

Suspect says girlfriend tossed ‘pee napkin’ at him after sex

CLEARWATER, Fla. – Police say a couple found naked and wrestling in their car parking outside a Florida mall got into a fight about a “pee napkin” after they had sex.

Witnesses called 911 around 9 p.m. Sunday when they spotted 21-year-old Robert Janisch, of Minnesota, and his girlfriend engaged in a naked fight and when deputies arrived, they separated the two and noticed the woman had some injuries to her neck, according to the Clearwater Police Department.

Officers said the woman told them that she and her boyfriend had sex in a car outside the Clearwater Mall and after, she needed to urinate so she stepped out of the car, did so, and used a napkin to wipe herself clean but then accidentally tossed the napkin onto Janisch.

An argument started as soon as he got back into the vehicle with Janisch yelling at her for throwing the “pee napkin” at him, records show.

Things turned physical when Janisch choked the woman for a few seconds, causing her breathing to be restricted until she was able to yell for help, according to the affidavit.

Police said Janisch admitted that the two had been drinking and he got mad when she threw the “pee napkin” at him, but he wouldn’t say how the fight turned physical and claimed the injuries to her neck might have happened earlier in the day when they were at the beach.

He was arrested on a charge of domestic violence by strangulation.
https://www.clickorlando.com/news/local ... olice-say/

Clearwater is 445 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

HD74

Re: The sex was great. But that pee napkin thing - - -

Post by HD74 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 11:28 pm

Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:36 am

As the police were hauling him away, he was heard yelling to his paramour, "You used to be a 10, now your n eight."

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:40 pm

She has some serious t issues.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:06 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:36 am
As the police were hauling him away, he was heard yelling to his paramour, "You used to be a 10, now your n eight."
Love this one

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:21 pm

I had never heard of n eight before. Had to look it up. I don't get out much. :oops:

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:29 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:21 pm
I had never heard of n eight before. Had to look it up. I don't get out much. :oops:
I’m not sure what exactly it means after looking it up... help...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:04 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:29 pm

Sound it out boys...

Your N Eight

the act of peeing?

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:10 am

TC Talks wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 5:06 pm
Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 10:36 am
Love this one
Why thank you sir!

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:13 am

Bryce wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 10:04 am
Turkeytop wrote:
Rate This wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:29 pm

Sound it out boys...

Your N Eight

the act of peeing?
Ouch.... I sounded it out too fast a dozen times and basically got “You were a ten now you’re an eight”...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic