Acceptable registrations in the queue through May 12 at 7:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

We Don't Call 911...

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

We Don't Call 911...

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:45 pm

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Re: We Don't Call 911...

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:05 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:45 pm
My best friend has a Doberman, he's a pussycat... he's also one very sweet and loyal dog... and he'll lose his mind on an intruder...

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:40 pm

Rate This wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:05 pm
Bryce wrote:
My best friend has a Doberman, he's a pussycat... he's also one very sweet and loyal dog... and he'll lose his mind on an intruder...
I have her, and working on the new one, to be trained to attack on command or a perceived threat. Pisses the wife off. If I go to bed before she does, they both growl at her when she comes down the hall to enter the bedroom before they know that it's her.

I tell her not to worry. The tough one has 90% recall in case they go after her by mistake. 90/10 is pretty good odds. :rollin

My rescue boy is coming along nicely on working the bite sleeve. It's still a big game to him and he has a hard time waiting for the "threat" part before he attacks the sleeve. IT's just too much fun for him.
New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Rate This

Post by Rate This » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:49 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:40 pm
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:
I have her, and working on the new one, to be trained to attack on command or a perceived threat. Pisses the wife off. If I go to bed before she does, they both growl at her when she comes down the hall to enter the bedroom before they know that it's her.

I tell her not to worry. The tough one has 90% recall in case they go after her by mistake. 90/10 is pretty good odds. :rollin

My rescue boy is coming along nicely on working the bite sleeve. It's still a big game to him and he has a hard time waiting for the "threat" part before he attacks the sleeve. IT's just too much fun for him.
90/10 is odds I'll pass on with a jaw like that... yikes... kudos as always on the work that you do with these guys.. :)

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:06 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:40 pm
Rate This wrote:
Bryce wrote:

I hope you don't end up in the dog house.
Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic