Acceptable registrations in the queue through April 26 at 9:00p ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Food Pictures Redux

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
TC Talks

Re: Food Pictures Redux

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:30 am

You in particular, are welcome.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Posting Content © 2024 TC Talks Holdings LP.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:02 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:17 pm
Is there a difference?
Here's a good example;

Nori wrapped Sage Sausage with Pureé Potatoes and hibiscus glaze paired with a bottle of 2019 Grenache. This cost less than a steak and beer at Outback and yet it is so much better.

“The more you can increase fear of drugs, crime, welfare mothers, immigrants and aliens, the more you control all of the people.”
― Noam Chomsky

Matt

Post by Matt » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:19 pm

I really should have taken a pic of my In-N-Out Burger lunch today - that would have really impressed.
Voting for Trump is dumber than playing Russian Roulette with fully loaded chambers.

Honeyman

Post by Honeyman » Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:28 pm

What exactly are you trying to prove? I make a throwaway joke about comparing Buffalo to Paris, and you spit out another snide unrelated comment about MSU, and then follow up with your typical pompous posts to try once again to impress the site what a wordly schmuck you are. Despite your claims of being some radio bigwig traversing the world from D.C. to your wondrous palace on the Champs de Elysess, I think you're full of shit. You sure do have a lot of time to post on this site for such a bon vivant executive. I'm guessing there are others here who see thru your bullshit too, and like me can't wait until you choke on a croissant while your Tesla self-drives you to your next imaginary top level meeting.
The censorship king from out of state.

kager

Post by kager » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:49 am

** Sniff -- Sniff **

HEY!!! Fifi's in heat again!
"The problem with communication is the illusion that it has occurred."

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:38 am

Matt wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:19 pm
I really should have taken a pic of my In-N-Out Burger lunch today - that would have really impressed.
I would agree that In and Out is of superior craftsmanship.
― Noam Chomsky

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:48 am

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:28 pm
Despite your claims of being some radio bigwig traversing the world from D.C. to your wondrous palace on the Champs de Elysess, I think you're full of shit.
A) Been involved with Radio since 1982, the last 25 years in Traverse City.
B) I travel 20 weeks a year balancing work and pleasure.
C) I am in the 4th Arr. not the 6th.

Think what you will, I'm as honest as the day is long. Ask Vic if it bothers you so much.

P. S. I don't watch Sports or anything on TV so I do have free time between engagements.

Spotted today on the street. They have some crazy love for Carhartt over here...
― Noam Chomsky

Round Six

Post by Round Six » Wed Mar 27, 2024 3:52 pm

Honeyman wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:28 pm
.... You sure do have a lot of time to post on this site for such a bon vivant executive ....
Amen. This is what jumps out at me. Posting pictures from a tropical beach on Chatterbox while being in the thick of discussion on PolPo. Same now. Pix of snails on the half shell in this forum, and at the same time trashing Trump in another forum.

How many folks here would take time out while on vacation to follow current events and post about them here? Not me.
Life is not a dress rehearsal. This is it. There's no going back, and we can only go forward before we run out of runway.

TC Talks

Post by TC Talks » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:00 pm

I read 5 newspapers each day. Politics is my sport. I've been here for like 19 years, so I'm sorry if a newbie or some retired dude from Cali doesn't care for my food pictures.
― Noam Chomsky

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic