Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Conjugal Visit In Florida Jail

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Conjugal Visit In Florida Jail

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:30 pm

Husband Asked to be Arrested Too After Wife’s Arrest at Florida Bar: Police

The incident took place Tuesday night inside the downtown Naples bar where the couple was arguing

A couple found themselves behind bars after an incident inside a Southwest Florida bar – an incident where the husband allegedly asked to be taken into custody after his wife’s arrest.

NBC affiliate WBBH-TV reports the incident took place Tuesday night inside the downtown Naples bar where the couple was arguing. That’s when an employee asked 49-year-old Lori Seilo to take her feet off the bar since she was exposing herself to other people.

"She…was fully exposed, and at that point I asked them both if they could leave. I took their drinks and asked them if they could leave,” bartender Anthony Hayes told the station.

Hayes said Seilo and her husband, 51-year-old Peter Seilo, began yelling vulgar and racial comments when he s
aid he was calling police – with Lori Seilo adding “I don't have to go anywhere because my dad is the chief of police."

While the husband tried to get his wife back to their hotel room, officers arrived and tried to help as Lori Seilo grabbed one cop’s hand and asked to be taken to jail.

When the officer began to take her to his police cruiser, officers say Peter Seilo said “If she is going, I want to go too” and began to act erratically until he was also arrested.

The couple was arrested on charges that included trespassing and disorderly intoxication.
https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/onl ... e/2187214/

Naples is 581 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

HD74

Re: Conjugal Visit In Florida Jail

Post by HD74 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:47 pm

How far is Naples from St. Petersburg?

You're never too old to learn something stupid.

Turkeytop

Re: Conjugal Visit In Florida Jail

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:12 am

HD74 wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:47 pm
How far is Naples from St. Petersburg?

Naples is 1980 miles from St Petersburg

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic