Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Happy Birthday Granny

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Happy Birthday Granny

Post by Turkeytop » Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:04 pm

FLORIDA GRANDMOTHER TASED THREE TIMES AND ARRESTED ON HER 70TH BIRTHDAY AFTER REFUSING TO ALLOW SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES INTO HER HOME

A Florida grandmother said she was Tased and arrested on her 70th birthday by sheriff's deputies for refusing to allow them into her home.

Barbara Pinkney told WFLA that deputies from the Manatee County Sheriff's Office turned up at her home in Bradenton unexpectedly on Thursday.

She said they told her they were there to serve a warrant to her grandson Tevin Turner for violating his probation by carrying a concealed weapon.

Pinkney said her grandson wasn't living there, but deputies believed he was because he he had listed the address as his while on probation.

According to WFLA, video filmed by the grandson's wife shows Pinkney trying to close the door to the sheriff's deputies. A deputy is seen grabbing her wrist and using a Taser on her, making her fall to the ground.

The station reported that she was hit with the stun gun three times—in the left arm, the back and the upper back—before a deputy held her down with a knee, according to the probable cause affidavit.

"I was just hollering. I was scared. I didn't know what else to do. I was just hollering," Pinkney told the station.

https://www.newsweek.com/florida-grandm ... ay-1479590

Bradenton is 460 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Happy Birthday Granny

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:52 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 9:04 pm
FLORIDA GRANDMOTHER TASED THREE TIMES AND ARRESTED ON HER 70TH BIRTHDAY AFTER REFUSING TO ALLOW SHERIFF'S DEPUTIES INTO HER HOME

Relatives say the Grandmother was just stunned by the whole encounter.
Last edited by Bryce on Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

audiophile

Re: Happy Birthday Granny

Post by audiophile » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:44 am

Two guys couldn't take down a 70 year old and cuff her. Embarrassing.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic