Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Brawl Mart

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Brawl Mart

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:24 pm

Henry Harvey of Cape Coral was arrested for battery after punching another customer in the head stemming from an argument over taking too long to checkout at the register.

On December 4, 2019 around 7:15 pm, Henry Harvey and his wife were in a checkout line in the Neighborhood Walmart, located at 505 SW Pine Island Rd, and became angry over the customers in front of them taking too long to checkout at the register. An argument lead Henry Harvey to punch the victim in the head.

Henry Harvey was later found at his residence and arrested for battery. The victim was not seriously injured.
https://www.capecops.com/newsroom/2019/ ... at-walmart

Cape Coral is 547 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: Brawl Mart

Post by Bryce » Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:32 am

I always wonder about the people with 50 items in the 20 items or less checkout.

Is it that they can't read or can't count? Most likely they don't think rules apply to them.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Ed Joseph

Post by Ed Joseph » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:17 pm

I hate Wal*mart. I don't go in there unless wifey has won a gift card. I've always marveled at 38 checkouts, and only 3 are open, no matter what season it is.

I confirm all my information through a high, white whore's souse!

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:23 pm

Bryce wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:32 am
I always wonder about the people with 50 items in the 20 items or less checkout.

Is it that they can't read or can't count? Most likely they don't think rules apply to them.
In the regular checkout line at the supermarket, I said to the lady ahead of me, "Sorry mam, you only have seven items in your cart. You'll have to move to the line for sixteen items or less."

She gave me an angry look.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:38 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:23 pm
Bryce wrote:

In the regular checkout line at the supermarket, I said to the lady ahead of me, "Sorry mam, you only have seven items in your cart. You'll have to move to the line for sixteen items or less."

That's humour.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:56 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 8:23 pm
Bryce wrote:

Low IQ people just have no sense of humor.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Dec 11, 2019 7:41 pm

It really did happen and she really did give me the angry look. Then I winked and she knew I was just kidding her.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic