Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

On the Sidewalk

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

On the Sidewalk

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:31 pm

Woman, 70, Jailed After Sidewalk Sex Encounter

DECEMBER 1--A 70-year-old woman and her 60-year-old mate are each jailed on a felony charge after they allegedly had sex on a Florida sidewalk in view of a 12-year-old child, police report.

According to investigators, Susan Roscillo and Robert Kellogg trysted around 8:45 PM Thursday in front of the Capitol Theater in downtown Clearwater. They were both subsequently arrested on a felony charge of lewd and lascivious exhibition for allegedly engaging in sexual conduct in the presence of the minor.

Pictured above, Roscillo and Kellogg are each being held in the county lockup in lieu of $10,000 bond.

The victim, Clearwater police say, saw Roscillo “on her back with her legs up in the air and no pants on.” The septuagenarian was “actively masturbating Kellogg’s penis with her hand,” according to an arrest affidavit.

After being read his rights, Kellogg reportedly admitted to having sex in public with Roscillo, adding that she “did have his penis in her hand multiple times.” Kellogg, cops reported, apologized and said that he knew the Thanksgiving night encounter “was wrong.”

Roscillo was “extremely uncooperative and continued to scream that she wanted a lawyer,” according to the affidavit, which indicates that both defendants showed an “indication of alcohol influence.”

Roscillo was convicted earlier this month on an open container charge after she was spotted drinking a can of Bud Light Cran-Brrr-Rita beer on a Clearwater street. Kellogg’s rap sheet includes collars for trespassing; disorderly intoxication; disorderly conduct; panhandling; battery on a law enforcement officer; obstruction; and carrying an open container. Court records describe Roscillo and Kellogg as homeless.
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/ ... ter-281750

Clearwater is 445 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: On the Sidewalk

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:38 pm

Too bad they're not fans of The Drifters.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:39 pm

Clearwater Police are working to curb this kind of activity.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:52 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:39 pm
Clearwater Police are working to curb this kind of activity.
And if they don't, everybody might just get screwed.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:02 pm

We're homeless. Where are we supposed to do it?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:17 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:02 pm
Find some nooky or cranny.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:18 pm

Turkeytop wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:02 pm
Seems like he didn't have a problem finding a nooky and granny.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic