Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Do as I Say ---

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Do as I Say ---

Post by Turkeytop » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:31 pm

Florida man with ‘Don’t Drink & Drive’ bumper sticker arrested for...yeah

You guessed it.

He didn’t follow his bumper sticker’s advice.

Largo police arrested 56-year-old Sergio Ferreira on a charge of driving under the influence Friday night. The man’s car had a “Don’t Drink & Drive” bumper sticker, according to an arrest report filed by the police department.

At about 8:15 p.m., Ferreira, of Largo, rear-ended the car in front of him near Ulmerton and Starkey roads, the report said. At the time of the accident, Ferreira was driving a red Ford pickup about 35-40 miles per hour ― fast enough to cause the car he hit to then hit the car in front of it.

No one was injured seriously enough in the accident to warrant a trip to the hospital, the report said.

Responding officers noted that Ferreira had difficulty standing up straight, and bloodshot eyes. They also smelled alcohol on his breath, the report said.

Ferreira told officers he had consumed four 18-20 ounce cans of Busch Light before he got behind the wheel. He refused to give officers a breath sample, the report said.

Officers arrested Ferreira and booked him into the Pinellas County Jail. He faces a misdemeanor charge of DUI involving property damage, court records show.
On Saturday, Ferreira was released on a $500 bond. Before Friday’s arrest, Ferreira had no prior convictions, the arrest report noted.

He could not be reached for comment. No attorney is listed on his court file.
https://www.tampabay.com/news/bizarre/2 ... d-foryeah/

Largo is 445 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.