Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Help Needed

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Help Needed

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:04 pm

The plates on my car were pretty beat up looking, so I took them in today and exchanged them for new ones. Now I have to memorize my number again. Often you need it when checking in at a hotel etc.

Ontario plates have four letters followed by three numbers. Three numbers are easy enough to remember, but the four letters can be more difficult. What I always try to do is use the letters to create a phrase I can remember. One of my cars had AJVH (Always Jolly Very Happy) My wife always said that didn't describe me at all.

When I had my Charger I had BCXD (Black Charger Exciting Dodge.)

On one of my cars I had BJCV. Someone on this board suggested something memorable enough but I couldn't use it, in case the woman behind the desk at the hotel might read my lips.

So my new plates read CLJW. Any suggestions?

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

zzand

Re: Help Needed

Post by zzand » Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:08 am

What I always do is write it down and keep it in my wallet that works for me. How about Crime Loving Jelly Wrap

Deleted User 4520

Post by Deleted User 4520 » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:27 am

Speaking of plates, I might get a replacement next month when I renew it. Michigan plates are cheaply made and it shows. They peel real bad. I've seen some so bad you couldn't read it!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:45 am

Canada Liberals Just Wrong

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:06 am

Bryce wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:45 am
Canada Liberals Just Wrong

Of Course. Why didn't I think of that? Thank you sir. :)
TheForce wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:27 am
Speaking of plates, I might get a replacement next month when I renew it. Michigan plates are cheaply made and it shows. They peel real bad. I've seen some so bad you couldn't read it!
Ontario has the same problem. Now they're replacing them for free.

They need to jail some Union workers who can do quality work. :razz

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic