Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Police Seize Cache of Meth From Navel Vessel

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Police Seize Cache of Meth From Navel Vessel

Post by Turkeytop » Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:13 pm

380-pound Florida man arrested after hiding drugs in belly button

380-pound Florida man used his belly button to stash a bag of meth, police said.

Martin Skelly, 41, of St. Petersburg was busted early Saturday after he reportedly showed up to a McDonald’s in Clearwater with a drug-filled needle.

Investigators found a 28-gauge needle on Skelly, and he was arrested on charges of possession of methamphetamine, The Smoking Gun reported, citing an arrest affidavit.

Police searched Skelly before he was booked at Pinellas County Jail.

Before he was transported, authorities asked Skelly if he had any more contraband on him, warning him that he could face additional charges if more drugs were found on him at the jail — but Skelly said no, the affidavit said.

While he was being processed at the jail, police found a small bag of meth “wedged deep within the belly button cavity of [Skelly],” the affidavit said.

“I was just being dumb and not thinking,” Skelly reportedly said when police found the drugs.

He was hit with two more felony charges after those drugs were discovered.
https://nypost.com/2019/11/19/380-pound ... ly-button/

St Petersburg is 5266 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

FET-500

Re: Police Seize Cache of Meth From Navel Vessel

Post by FET-500 » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:26 am

Meth... WWII was fought on meth. JFK was on meth. Adderall is meth. Why is this a felony?

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:58 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:13 pm

St Petersburg is 5266 miles from Niceville.

I think you picked the wrong St. Petersburg. :rollin

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:00 am

Turkeytop wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:13 pm
380-pound Florida man arrested after hiding drugs in belly button

380-pound Florida man used his belly button to stash a bag of meth, police said.

The police seem pretty abdoment about this. Rumor has it his wife also has a potbelly.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:01 am

FET-500 wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:26 am
Meth... WWII was fought on meth. JFK was on meth. Adderall is meth. Why is this a felony?
Because it isn't taxed?

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:42 am

Bryce wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:58 am

I think you picked the wrong St. Petersburg. :rollin
Sorry.

St Petersburg is 1882 miles from Nice

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic