Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

Thy Rod and Thy Tree

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

Thy Rod and Thy Tree

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:00 pm

[
Florida woman arrested after carrying tree into gas station

BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. - A Bonita Springs woman was arrested Wednesday morning after deputies said she carried a tree and a metal rod into a gas station before causing a scene.

An employee at a 7-Eleven on Tamiami Trail in Bonita Springs told Lee County deputies that 29-year-old Jeri Lentscher carried a thorn tree and a metal rod into the gas station after 2:30 a.m.

Lentscher asked for help and said someone was hurting her and told the employee to call the police, according to an arrest report.

The employee didn't call at first, so Lentscher said, "are you going to call or not."

Then, she took a soda, opened it and told the employee that now he could call the police since she stole a drink.

The employee then called 911. He told deputies that Lentscher didn't believe that he called, so she ran outside to the gas pumps and started "stomping around."

Lentscher went back inside and stole a fire extinguisher then started spraying it outside, yelling "are you coming to get me" according to a report.

She ended up opening the emergency turn off for the gas pumps before LCSO got to the scene.

Lentscher was arrested and charged with resisting an officer without violence and larceny grand theft of a fire extinguisher.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/41221679/fl ... as-station

Bonita Springs is 567 miles from Niceville.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Re: Thy Rod and Thy Tree

Post by audiophile » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:03 am

I would have said why do you bait me with your snobbery?

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:24 pm

Maybe she was a PoleSter that specializes in thorny issues.

I guess now, because she wouldn't leaf, she'll have to get on the stick and branch out.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:49 pm

Bryce wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:24 pm
Maybe she was a PoleSter that specializes in thorny issues.

I guess now, because she wouldn't leaf, she'll have to get on the stick and branch out.

Whatever career plans she had are now extinguished.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic