Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

This Guy Hates Macaroni and Cheese as Much as I Do

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

This Guy Hates Macaroni and Cheese as Much as I Do

Post by Turkeytop » Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:50 pm

Deputies: Late night mac and cheese leads to Florida man's arrest

COLUMBIA COUNTY, Fla. - A man was arrested Tuesday evening after he woke up, found his daughter cooking macaroni and cheese, started yelling and breaking plates and then choked someone, according to the Columbia County Sheriff's Office.

Dale Irwin, 37, is charged with felony domestic violence by strangulation and criminal mischief property damage less than $200, which is a misdemeanor, his arrest report shows.

Deputies said they responded about 9:15 p.m. to a domestic violence situation at an apartment complex on Sundial Place, off U.S. 41 just south of the city limits of Lake City.

A woman told deputies that her boyfriend, Irwin, awoke from sleep, yelled at his daughter for making mac and cheese and began breaking plates.

The arrest report stated Irwin then grabbed a female sitting in the recliner by the neck and began choking her, and "she was gasping for air." The report is redacted, so it's unclear exactly who was choked, but Irwin is not charged with child abuse.

Irwin's girlfriend and daughter then ran out of the apartment and that's when Irwin stabbed the front tire of a car, deputies said.

He eventually went back into the residence and did not answer when deputies knocked on the door and tried to call him, the arrest report reports show. "Due to the severity of the charges," the report said, deputies made their way into the apartment, where they found Dale in the shower.

He refused to get out, so he had to be placed to the ground and handcuffed, deputies said.

While Irwin was being taken to the Columbia County jail, he banged his head on the partition in the vehicle about 20 times, according to the arrest report.

The report noted that Department of Children and Families was notified.

Online jail records show Irwin is being held without bond.
https://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/c ... ans-arrest

Columbia County is 256 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Re: This Guy Hates Macaroni and Cheese as Much as I Do

Post by Bryce » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:42 pm

I cheddar to think how shell shocked the victim must be. Due to overcrowding at the jail, Mr. Irwin won't have much elbow room.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:29 pm

He thought he was Krafty, but if he had used his noodle he wouldn't be in this predicament.

I'd give a penne for his thoughts.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:22 pm

Judge was really cheesed off at him. Told him to go directly to jail. Do not pasta go. Do not collect $200.00

MWmetalhead
Site Admin

Post by MWmetalhead » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:41 pm

This gives new meaning to "Big Mac Attack." :)

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:02 pm

Another pasta crime.
Mother arrested for beating her two young sons with extension cord for eating a can of ravioli without her permission

MIAMI, FLORIDA: A woman has been arrested on charges of child abuse and child neglect after she allegedly beat her two young sons with an extension cord for eating a can of ravioli.

Law enforcement in Miami, Florida revealed how Latamara Taylor left her two sons alone at home around 6 pm on May 24 while she went to work, Daily Mail reports.

According to the report, Taylor had instructed her boys, nine and six, to call her if they felt hungry. However, she missed their call, and so they decided to share a can of ravioli between themselves.

But Taylor was not happy when she arrived home from work and noticed the empty container and proceeded to allegedly whip the two children with an extension cord.

According to a police report, Taylor "became irate, grabbed an extension cord and began hitting both victims over their legs, lower torso, thighs, hips, and buttocks areas."

Police said Taylor did not give medical attention to either of the boys after the alleged beating and instead dropped them off at their father's house.

The Department of Children and Families reportedly began an investigation only four days later on May 28, when Taylor was arrested for something even more violent.

She was slapped with charges of aggravated battery after authorities said she hit the boys’ father with a car and pinned him down in front of her sons, both of whom were in the vehicle.

Local police subsequently gave the embattled children medical evaluations and asked them questions surrounding the incident.

Medical examiners noticed several marks covering their bodies during the evaluation, which the boys said came after their mother attacked them with the extension cord.

"The defendant maliciously and intentionally beat the victims more than a reasonable person would deem as an acceptable form of corporal punishment," an officer wrote in the police report. "The defendant's acts caused the victims unjustifiable pain, injuries, and permanent scarring."

That said, Taylor was remanded in custody Thursday night at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center in West Miami-Dade County.

CDC statistics show that more than 700,000 children are referred to child protective agencies as a result of abuse or neglect in the US each year.
https://meaww.com/mother-beat-young-son ... permission

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic