All accepted registrations through December 9 at 7:00p ET have been activated. Thank you! -M.W.

Please note: Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=48619

All user accounts that have been inactive since January 1, 2017 have been expunged. If you are one of these users and wish to submit a new post, please re-register. Thank you.

An Apology to my fellow Buzzboard users

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Splouge

An Apology to my fellow Buzzboard users

Post by Splouge » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:07 pm

I would like to apologize for my tendencies to crap post and troll on the buzzboard prior to 2017, I had thought back then that the internet was just a place to troll everyone. But I know now that this is not one of those sites.

The only time when it would ever be necessary to be political is if our right to pursue our happiness is taken away. Otherwise, leave politics to politicians!

stopnswop2

Re: An Apology to my fellow Buzzboard users

Post by stopnswop2 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:22 pm

I have no idea who you are and have never seen you trolling, but apology accepted

Music is my life.

audiophile

Post by audiophile » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:24 am

No prob, but I never considered you a problem user. God Bless.

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Calvert DeForest

Post by Calvert DeForest » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:50 pm

No worries. I likewise never considered you to be a troll.

YouTube is like a sponge that absorbs ego.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic