Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 16 at 11:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Main Squeeze

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Turkeytop

The Main Squeeze

Post by Turkeytop » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:09 pm

Woman Squeezes Boyfriend’s Testicles Until They Bled

INDIAN HARBOUR BEACH – Police say a 21-year-old woman squeezed her boyfriend’s testicles so hard during an altercation that they bled, according to the report.

Katie Lee Pitchford, of Indian Harbour Beach, was charged with Battery Domestic Violence on Tuesday, June 4, 2019, after striking her boyfriend with a brush. In addition, she was also charged with Violation of Probation stemming from a case when she hit a law enforcement officer in November 2017.

She became so enraged that she hit him with her fists and scratched the left side of his face, according to the affidavit. Deputies said they observed a large scratch on the victim’s face and a bruised left eye.

“The victim also stated the defendant ‘grabbed him by his balls and squeezed them until they were bleeding,'” the deputy said.

The boyfriend said Pitchford then grabbed him around his neck until he couldn’t breathe. The victim eventually got away from Pitchford to call law enforcement.

Pitchford told deputies they were “in an argument and nothing physical,” according to the report. However, deputies placed Pitchford under arrest.

Pitchford then asked a deputy if she “could talk to the victim because she wanted to say she was sorry.” Instead, she was transported to the Brevard County Jail, where she is still being held without bond.
https://www.sebastiandaily.com/crime/wo ... led-17360/

Hot?

or

Not?

Indian Harbour Beach is 473 miles from Niceville

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

audiophile

Re: The Main Squeeze

Post by audiophile » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:47 pm

Doesn't matter - she qwazeee!

Ask not what your country can do FOR you; ask what they are about to do TO YOU!!

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:45 am

She really needs to get a grip!

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Turkeytop

Post by Turkeytop » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:35 am

It took balls for her to do that.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.

Bryce

Post by Bryce » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:13 am

She always said he was a real handful.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

Deleted User 24

Post by Deleted User 24 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:55 pm

I imagine many women have been tempted to do this.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic