Acceptable registrations in the queue through March 30 at 9:00a ET have now been activated. Enjoy! -M.W.

Terms of Use have been amended effective October 6, 2019. Make sure you are aware of the new rules! Please visit this thread for details: https://www.mibuzzboard.com/phpBB3/view ... 16&t=48619

The Bear

A place to talk about any topic on your mind (non-broadcasting related). General conversation.
Bryce

Re: The Bear

Post by Bryce » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:45 pm

FET-500 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:48 am
Bryce wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 9:23 pm
MWmetalhead wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 2:34 pm
Great looking dog! :8)
Thanks!

Makes me so happy to hear. He was a unwanted rescue dog that people over looked. What he has become makes me feel warm and fuzzy all over.
I had one much like that but with a white coat. Found her at MHS. She was supposed to had been euthanized but the techs loved her so much, she won a reprieve from the needle THREE times before I showed up.
You are a wonderful soul! Wish there were many more like you.

New York and Chicago were all in with respect to their sanctuary status — until they were hit with the challenge of actually providing sanctuary. In other words, typical liberal hypocrisy.

kc8yqq

Re: The Bear

Post by kc8yqq » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:12 pm

Bryce, beautiful dog! I meant to say that in my previous post, sorry about that. Our dog (Molly, actually, my wife's) is a rescue from a puppy mill, where she was abused. Molly is a chihuahua/papillon mix and we have had her for nearly 10 years. She is afraid of men and spreads out her front legs when picked up (I suspect she was thrown into a cage). Molly has got better about not being so afraid of me over the years. Now the fear is "selective" as Molly will come to me for food and will follow me around when she's afraid of certain sounds (like a smoke detector with a low battery).

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic